New and Saying Hi!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by doghouse, Apr 6, 2017.

1. doghouse

doghouse

Ratings:
    +29
    Hello!

Just signed up here as I'm just getting back into racing sims. Been a good five years since I've been invested in such (last couple of games were Live for Speed and Shift2:unleashed).

And there's nothing better than racing against fellow humans. Hence why I hunted down a good community and this seemed a good place.

I'll probably go premium for a month and check it out, so that I can get involved, and hopefully have a lot of fun.

I'm a bit rusty, so I hope you don't mind and old git knocking about RD! *grins* Plus, I've only just bought AC, so still learning the ropes of the game.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,486
    Hi and welcome to Race Department, if you're a bit rusty then there's no better place to go than the rookie races here and here.
    That'll refresh your memories and allow you to meet fellow racers in a friendly environment. Get on Teamspeak and join the fun.:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. doghouse

doghouse

Ratings:
    +29
    Thanks, Kenny.

I'll defo check those out as I'm sure they'd be a grin. And after scooting around the site, it certainly seems a cool place.

Guess I'll have to dust down TS...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,366
    Welcome to RD, buddy! I put money on you getting a year of premium membership after your first month "trial". ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. doghouse

doghouse

Ratings:
    +29
    Hah-hah.

A month trial is now on. Especially after watching the Twitch live stream. Was great.

I'll let you know, Ross, if it extends to a year...

• Like Like x 1