New and in need of help with mods

Hi all,

Bought A.C. and really love it! VR is amazing.
I love F1 and was hoping what I all would need to create my own career.

Thinking of buying the Rss module and then to download all skins. But I read the ai could be bad at some tracks?

For the tracks im not sure yet since there are a lot of versions and I don't know which ones are off high quality.

Also the graphic mods I'm not sure what to pick.

Or any other mod I should check out please let me know!

First thing you need to do is get Content manager, SOL and the latest shader patch, The manual in the SOL download explains it all. Absolute game changer.

RSS is the cream of the crop with modded cars, simply the best. The AI would be an issue with the AI fast lane in the track, nothing to do with the car.

And do what Blot said, first thing. CM+SOL+shaders will completely change your AC experience. Content Manager does a million things that AC vanilla was never designed for.

Other car mods - RSS, URD, VRC and a couple of others are your go to paid car mods. Theres still fantastic free mods too, for example (V8 Supercars which could easily go for a paid mod) https://v8scorsa.weebly.com/

When you get CM SOL and shaders going, you'll look back on vanilla AC and say.... well whatever. :whistling:
2qcpaoz.png

2rh1k7d.png

vh3giv.png

1z1ts3q.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%