New add-ons for RACE?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
There are some rumours that there will be an expansion pack released in the future for RACE. Hopefully it will hold new tracks and cars to complete this game.
My question: if you were the developer, what tracks should there be added to this game (same goes for the cars of course)

• Soko

1st of all, I would like to see improved netcode and ded. server settings.

Of course update to season 2007 - cars and tracks. New content? hmm Nordschleife would be nice and some amateur, road car cup.

Maybe support for DX8 could help them to gain more customers and us to get more drivers (some of them will be top-class, for sure)

i think it will be the 2007 season added. When you go to the official site of the Fia WTCC you see this comment on the RACE the WTCC game:

"FIA WTCC 2006 season
2007 WTCC Season [-o<
Race: the official video game is available!"

• FOG-Racecarmike

TheStig[RPM said:
]There are some rumours that there will be an expansion pack released in the future for RACE. Hopefully it will hold new tracks and cars to complete this game.
My question: if you were the developer, what tracks should there be added to this game (same goes for the cars of course)

No need for add-on packs for rFactor :)

Jr-FOG-racecarmike said:
TheStig[RPM said:
]There are some rumours that there will be an expansion pack released in the future for RACE. Hopefully it will hold new tracks and cars to complete this game.

No need for add-on packs for rFactor :)

Mike please stay on topic and don't start to spam about rFactor in here! We would love to see you post rFactor related stuff in here: http://www.rpmnet.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=109

• Christian Deparis

335716.jpg

• Andrea Picchi

variable weather is more important then a new circuit for me....
now there is a mod for gtr2 that implement this feature!

crossing the finger for race!

xGuard said:
variable weather is more important then a new circuit for me....
now there is a mod for gtr2 that implement this feature!

crossing the finger for race!

Lol? Changeable weather was in RACE from the release date. And i dont think that any mods from GTR2 can work in RACE as well

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 219 14.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%