Neva Ring

Tracks Neva Ring 2021-01-08

Login or Register an account to download this content
sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Neva Ring - Conversion from GTR2 for Race 07

Neva Ring

Conversion from GTR2 for Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

Thanks So-Cal-Racing for permission and i want to thank More Racing, the original track creator. Thanks for you too !!!

Instalation:

Unzip rar file with Winrar or similar program and paste in Location folder in Race 07. Enjoy !!!

Sergio Hundo
vemnutrir@gmail.com

View attachment 434311

View attachment 434312

View attachment 434313

Read more about this resource...

hi mate... I saw in the comments that you said that "in PLR it's possible to make the AI better" and I was wondering how you do it and what did you mean? in 13 years I have this game the AI is the only thing I wasn't able to modify (apart from the grip in GDB file)

hi mate... I saw in the comments that you said that "in PLR it's possible to make the AI better" and I was wondering how you do it and what did you mean? in 13 years I have this game the AI is the only thing I wasn't able to modify (apart from the grip in GDB file)
My currently settings in .plr file:

AI Driver Strength="90"
AI Power Calibration="0" // Adjustments with AI strength (0=none, or add the following: 1=power, 2=gearing, 4=fuel)
AI Additional Fuel Mult="1.00000" // Additional fuel multiplier for AIs because of their driving style
AI Brake Power Usage="1.00000" // Fraction of theoretical brake power that AI attempt to use
AI Brake Grip Usage="1.00000" // Fraction of theoretical brake grip that AI attempt to use
AI Corner Grip Usage="0.93000" // Fraction of theoretical cornering grip that AI attempt to use
AI Max Load="40000.00000" // Maximum total load to set up theoretical performance tables
AI Min Radius="0.10000" // Minimum radius turn to set up theoretical performance tables
AI to AI Collision Rate="40" // Detection rate per second (1-40) for AI-to-AI collisions
Player Car Equal="1"

You can to change too:
AI Realism: "2.00000"

Remember that there are settings in Talent folder !

I hope helped you.

thank you but the problem is that when I change this and enter the game it's back to normal... (I see this when I exit the game, open the PLR file and its back to normal)

Paulo, AI Realism really happens as you said, although I managed to change it before, I just don't remember how I did it. The other settings can be changed without problem. I'll see how I changed AI Realism and give you feedback.

I can change some of them like AI Max Load or Collision... but Brake usage, brake grip and additional fuel never works
Anyway I can enjoy the game anyway :D

The only thing I hate is the fact that the driver in 1st position ALWAYS slows down... HATEFUL

The opposite happens with me in some mods: the 1st one doesn't give me a chance to get closer, always much faster than the others. Anyway, whatever I know to improve I will pass it on for sure.

There are many configuration files and folders: .HDC, .AIW, .PLR files and in the Talent folder. The point is that none works entirely alone, it seems that they are configured together.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.7%