RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP
Neva Ring

Tracks Neva Ring 2021-01-08

sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Neva Ring - Conversion from GTR2 for Race 07

Neva Ring

Conversion from GTR2 for Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

Thanks So-Cal-Racing for permission and i want to thank More Racing, the original track creator. Thanks for you too !!!

Instalation:

Unzip rar file with Winrar or similar program and paste in Location folder in Race 07. Enjoy !!!

Sergio Hundo
vemnutrir@gmail.com

View attachment 434311

View attachment 434312

View attachment 434313

Read more about this resource...

hi mate... I saw in the comments that you said that "in PLR it's possible to make the AI better" and I was wondering how you do it and what did you mean? in 13 years I have this game the AI is the only thing I wasn't able to modify (apart from the grip in GDB file)

hi mate... I saw in the comments that you said that "in PLR it's possible to make the AI better" and I was wondering how you do it and what did you mean? in 13 years I have this game the AI is the only thing I wasn't able to modify (apart from the grip in GDB file)
My currently settings in .plr file:

AI Driver Strength="90"
AI Power Calibration="0" // Adjustments with AI strength (0=none, or add the following: 1=power, 2=gearing, 4=fuel)
AI Additional Fuel Mult="1.00000" // Additional fuel multiplier for AIs because of their driving style
AI Brake Power Usage="1.00000" // Fraction of theoretical brake power that AI attempt to use
AI Brake Grip Usage="1.00000" // Fraction of theoretical brake grip that AI attempt to use
AI Corner Grip Usage="0.93000" // Fraction of theoretical cornering grip that AI attempt to use
AI Max Load="40000.00000" // Maximum total load to set up theoretical performance tables
AI Min Radius="0.10000" // Minimum radius turn to set up theoretical performance tables
AI to AI Collision Rate="40" // Detection rate per second (1-40) for AI-to-AI collisions
Player Car Equal="1"

You can to change too:
AI Realism: "2.00000"

Remember that there are settings in Talent folder !

I hope helped you.

thank you but the problem is that when I change this and enter the game it's back to normal... (I see this when I exit the game, open the PLR file and its back to normal)

Paulo, AI Realism really happens as you said, although I managed to change it before, I just don't remember how I did it. The other settings can be changed without problem. I'll see how I changed AI Realism and give you feedback.

I can change some of them like AI Max Load or Collision... but Brake usage, brake grip and additional fuel never works
Anyway I can enjoy the game anyway :D

The only thing I hate is the fact that the driver in 1st position ALWAYS slows down... HATEFUL

The opposite happens with me in some mods: the 1st one doesn't give me a chance to get closer, always much faster than the others. Anyway, whatever I know to improve I will pass it on for sure.

There are many configuration files and folders: .HDC, .AIW, .PLR files and in the Talent folder. The point is that none works entirely alone, it seems that they are configured together.

I know but in every race I ever did the leader always slows down when in front and never found the way to solve this... sorry I've bothered you :D