netKar PRO

I just learnt to heel and toe while we were racing bram (Hardly what you'd call polished tho). With manual clutch it seems the only way to do it. That and hold off the first downshift for a little longer than i would in race.
Before when i had it on auto clutch and i had to fully retract the throttle to downshift which often meant locking the brakes.

My experience was just the other way around. In simbin games i blip the throttle a little when downshifting to avoid locking the wheels on RWD cars. With NKP it works with auto clutch ON but a whole different story with OFF.
Heel-and-toe here i come :D

My experience was just the other way around. In simbin games i blip the throttle a little when downshifting to avoid locking the wheels on RWD cars. With NKP it works with auto clutch ON but a whole different story with OFF.
Heel-and-toe here i come :D

Thats exactly how i do it but manually operating the clutch. during the blip and flick down. i find in most changes i can part engage the clutch and the shift will be nice and smooth with the blip.

All my H&T practice with the BMW in Evo will come into use :)

i could never nail it in race. I think it feels completely different in nkp, like your fully connected with the car. much better.

I just did a cold race, just installed, config and qual was over. Started with race. Was 4th, but Bram had shifting troubles therefor I finished 3rd.

Laptime sucked of course. :)

What a sim, all I can bring out right now. You have to try this!

Oh and I instantly bought it also hehe

• Josh Healy

Yeah it was the XINPUT....
I just installed the DX options that was in that isntaller for the Demo, works great.

Sorry to the guys on the server last night....caused an accident at Turn 1 where I hit the inside curb and it launched the car. :(

#1 netKar PRO Demo Challenge @ Spa-Francorchamps - Wednesday 21 January 2009

nkpdemo.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM #1 & RACEDEPT.COM #2 (both Ranked)
Password: click here

Game: netKar PRO demo download demo here for free
Class: F1600
Track: Spa-Francorchamps 2001 download track
Weather: Dry

Practice: 20:00 GMT (1 hour)
Qualification: 21:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 21:30 GMT (15 laps)

Notes: First netKar PRO event @ RaceDepartment. Don't miss out on it. If there is enough interest we can fire up more then one server

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Server One:
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. Ramon van Rijn
  3. Péter Bártfai
  4. Simon Trendell
  5. Yoeri Gijsen
  6. Josh Healy
  7. Dave Stephenson
  8. Gary Lennon
  9. Ben Tusting
  10. Marcel Hulsbergen
  11. Mark Birney