Netkar pro

Hi, I tried in the past that sim many times, but never like it. So now with the last patch and the new Abarth 500 it is a new sim, better FF, better sound, and incredible realistic physics (at least for the Abarth, I don't like so much their formulas).

I found some tracks made by users, and the question now is evident... Will be possible to export tracks to Nkpro from BTB?

no idea, but I posted just to agree your feelings... now (at least the FREE Abarth version of NetKar PRO, THAT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL VERSION) we have a new era of simulation! One mod only and free sim, but fantastic one!

Be carefull, because tracks that you can find on the web don't work on this version of NetKar PRO, BUT ONLY on version that you must buy!

I couldn't figure out the track file format used in this simulator. Textures are DDS, sometimes in-game it looks like use the same engine of Rfactor & GTR Series.

There's a interesting in-game mode called "Doom" which is actived by pressing F11 in box. It's nice go for a walking around the track to see some details of modeling.

Support to this game surely would be a great BTB feature.

I asked to Kunnos (nkpro creator), and he say:

Next week we'll be releasing a light version of our graphics editor able to generate track 3d files for netKar PRO.
We tried to get in touch with the BTB author but, at the moment, he is not available to include modifications to the code, so the path to include material into netKar PRO is from 3D Studio Max.

So, BTB will not have directly compatibility (at the moment) but kunnos open the possibility to make new track to nkPro.

I want to run some hillclimb like thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiGq71eBqzg with the 500Abarth :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 470 39.0%