:wink:I've just uploaded the first autoupdate for netKar PRO v1.1, named Update "2". Just start netKar PRO v1.1 and you should be asked to update automatically.
These are the fixes included:
netKar PRO v1.1 - Update 2
- Fixed crash on AMD CPUs not supporting SSE2 set
- Overall performance improvement due to better handling of collision detection
- Fixed wrong tyre force vector direction generated at combined levels of slips
- Fixed suspensions hard bumps interfering with suspension rebound phase
- Added support for loading cameras from 3d parties tracks (via KTO file)
- Added support to export/import cameras in KOFLite editor (save camera file as camera.nkc2 in the track folder)
If you experience any problem with the autoupdate system please report here.