netKar PRO online servers list

Hello there! After two month of testing netKar PRO Online Servers looks like ready to be presented to nKP community.

So, what it is?

netKar PRO Online Servers is a web page where you can browse and connect to online multiplayers servers for netKar PRO simulation. In additional you may find links to leagues homepages, track download links, best times for particular track/car and setups. Last two options are related to netKar PRO Rank project by Jaap Wagenvoort.

To prevent high network traffic at servers list updates once in two minutes.

Overview
  • In order to direct connect from webpage to server, please use Jump2nkp utility (hover mouse cursor above server's row and you will see "Join" button at the right side).
  • Leagues links you will find in "Server" cell for particular server - just hover your cursor above it and if there any information about league - you will see the link to its homepage. For track download links and best times - hover the cursor above "Track" cell. And for setups - hover your mouse above the "Car" cell.
  • Servers with nKPRank support have orange icon at the right side. Plus if there any information about online drivers at nKPRank page you will notice that number of drivers has dotted underline and if you hover your cursor above it - you will see a tooltip with drivers names.
  • You can sort servers by any column. To do multicolumn sorting - keep pressed "Shift" key while clicking at the table header. To filter the table, please use "Search" field (see tips below). And you can choose how much servers you want to see at the page.

Filter tips (write phrases without quotes):
  • to filter table by country, track, car or session simply write its name in "Search" field
  • to hide empty servers type "empty:hide" in search field
  • to see only empty servers type "empty:show"
  • to hide unranked servers type "rank:show"
  • to see only unranked servers type "rank:hide"
For better user expirience there is a better option to switch between table pages: if the page doesn't have scrollbar - just hover the cursor above the table (or table header for Internet Explorer users) and scroll mouse wheel to switch between table pages.

Link: netKar PRO Online Servers

P2XTrl.png

Good luck and sorry for my tricky English :)

Special thanks to Radiators Spring Racing for hosting and support.

Hi Jorge :)

You don't need to configure anything special to see your nKP server in online list. But anyway please check "REGISTER=1" option in your server cofiguration file.

Actually I can see your server at the web page, but in list of unanswered servers and with different potn number: 50345 istead of 9500. To see the list of unanswered servers hover your mouse cursor under total number of servers in the bottom of table (when there are unaswered servers it's underlined).

Sometimes when you run your server through nKP Rank utility there are may be some problems (I think it related to network configuration). For example it shows different IP address for www.xgn.com.au server and that's why it shows as unranked.

Try to run your server without nKP Rank (with same config) and check if it will appear at the web page.

;) Thanks for fast replying Ivlo

Yes ... can see its on unanswered servers with wrong port:confused:
Register is set to 1

And i just tryed without nkp rank utility and still on unanswered servers ...

This is really strange ... what network configs are you talking about? ... in the router i just opened UDP 9500 port to this PC where the server is ... window firewall automatically opened the ports when he asked ... didnt change anythink else as i can remember ... but i guess all this is ok cause people can login and shows up ok in nkp rank website too ... so ... have no ideia what problem could be.

I really don't know what exactly network configuration causes the problem - it's more related to your network provider.

Try to use different port for server: 50000 instead of 9500 for example. Please don't forget to open that port in router.

I really don't know what exactly network configuration causes the problem - it's more related to your network provider.

Try to use different port for server: 50000 instead of 9500 for example. Please don't forget to open that port in router.

I tryed every possible configs in my router with and without nk rank in different ports and still doesnt work:confused:
I will let it go like this for now ... maybe in future i will find out what the problem is:rolleyes:

Thanks for your help Ivlo:)

Hi guys :)

There is a small site update was deployed today.

Changelog:
- slightly changed site layout: "Auto refresh" and "Default sorting" buttons are placed at the top of the table now
- added option to quick connect to server or make Jump2nkp links
- added option to send feedback right from the site

As usual after site update please hit "Ctrl+F5" to refresh browser cache.

Hey guys.

I saw you can't use Jump2nkp links right on the forum, so I did a small update and now it looks like ordinary web link, so now you can put such links in posts for fast jumping to your servers.

Check it out here: http://radiators-champ.com/nkpservers/quick.php

Please let me know if you will have any problems with this new thingy :)
Yeah, Xenforo automatically adds http:// in front of anything in an URL tag, so we got http://nkp://...
This is good news, thanks :)

Another small update in the name of usability... :)

Now if you do rigth mouse click on "Join" button you will see a small menu:
  • Jump to server
  • Test combo offline (in development)
  • Make Jump2nkp link (it will redirect you to the new page with ready to use Jump2nkp links)
Don't forget to hit Ctrl+F5 (especially Chrome users - do it few times)

Thanks to Andrea Lojelo for the idea :)

Hi guys.

There is a new update was deployed, so be ready to hit Ctrl+F5 again.

New features:
  • fixed some bugs (thanks to Leonardo Ratafia)
  • you can filter table by online drivers names
  • added right click filter menu to "Drivers", "R" and "Access" table headers for easy filtering
Have fun :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back