netKar Pro Help for a Newbie

Alex Ball

Web Nerd
Hey Chaps,

I picked up a copy of nKPro earlier on, and so far I'm very happy. I have a few questions though.

1) How do I change my seat position?
2) I have set the clutch in controller config, but it doesn't work in-game, is that normal?
3) Look left and right doesn't work, even though I've also configured them in in the setup - again, normal?

Cheers in advance, I'm sure I'll have more!

-a.

Hi Alex first of all welcome to the netkar pro club:)
Im gonna try to answer your questions.

1 As far as i know thats not possible as they are fixed, but you have a option to use other camera view points with the f2 key.
2 That i cant really tell because im using a momo logitech and i dont have a clutch pedal. I know that its not working on a button on my wheel.
3 Its workin as far as i know i assigned 2 buttons on my wheel in the advanced set up menu and its fine for me.

Well if you have more questions let me know and i help you where i can:)

Bjorn

inside game when you are in box click on "VIEW" in top menu
there you can change seat position, force feedback and rear view :)

2) I have set the clutch in controller config, but it doesn't work in-game, is that normal?
3) Look left and right doesn't work, even though I've also configured them in in the setup - again, normal?
a bit strange both but I can't give you an answer such I own a DFP with two pedals and view buttons working
only suggest to repeat the wheel calibration

ciao

Hey Chaps,

I picked up a copy of nKPro earlier on, and so far I'm very happy. I have a few questions though.

Cheers in advance, I'm sure I'll have more!

-a.

1. It's not fixed, you can change up/down and FOV in the view menu when in pits, totally right.
2. Problaby the auto-clutch funtion is on, which overrides your clutch? You can turn it off in the same menu, if I'm not mistaken. If not, recalibrate your clutch.
3. That should work like a charm. Strange

I hate starting a new thread for very small things, this thread would do I think :)

Do car setups work in the demo version?

A quote from the sim website:
1. You can change the car setup both from the nKPro Windows menu and in-game from the setup options menu when you are in the pitbox or pitlane.
2. You can save a current setup on the 'File' tab in the nKPro Windows menu. Just rename 'newfile' to the name you want to give to the setup and press 'save'. It will now appear in the setup list on the left.
3. You can load a setup only from the nKPro Window menu. It is not possible to load a new setup from the in-game setup menu. From the nKPro Windows setup menu, simply select a setup and press 'load setup' to load the selected setup. Remember that the setup will only be copied to your car when you pressed 'Set up car'.
4. The setup list under the 'File' tab only displays the setup for the selected car. It does display all setups for the selected car for all tracks.

Where is this window menu with a tabs and other stuff?

That text is a bit confusing...

I just bought the game today, so I might be missing something, but the setup can be loaded when you're in the box. Menu at the top:

Attachments

• nks 2010-09-15 04-28-19-75.jpg
    nks 2010-09-15 04-28-19-75.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 308

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%