netKar Pro – Version 1.2 Released

V1.2 Released guys!!!!

Kunos Simulazioni has released a new version of their netKar Pro simulator, adding a new car and lots of other improvements to the title.
Most importantly, the new version introduces the fictional Formula KS2 race car, giving netKar racers access to a new and powerful open-wheeler. Furthermore, the patch comes with physics improvements such as an improved tyre & differential model as well as some other changes as listed below.

Changelog:
> Added the new FormulaKS2 car
> Improved tyre model
> Improved differential model
> Improved multiplayer contact response
> Improved loading times
> Added a live laptime report for multiplayer races
> Added realtime performance meter
> “Controls” overlay is now on by default
> Controls overlay now show brake and throttle activity during replay
> Fixed wrong steer ration showing during replays recorded with different steer lock
> Smoother steering wheel movements during replay
> Only PAYCODE is now NEEDED to unlock the lincense

Click here to download the 1.2 version

Source: virtualR

Bit confused after reading this:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To use your existing licence in netKar PRO v1.2 you need to copy your "drivers" and "licences" folders to
"My Documents\netKar PRO" and
NOT to the new installation folder
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
I just downloaded the pack from the rapidshare and overwrote my current installation, and offline it seems to work fine. Can anybody else confirm this procudure?
[/FONT]

I just downloaded the pack from the rapidshare and overwrote my current installation, and offline it seems to work fine. Can anybody else confirm this procudure?
and you did the right thing mate !!
on the contrary I first unistalled the v1.1 and than installed v1.2 but I've got an online issue
so I cleaned all PC from nKpro and than installed v1.1 and next, and over it, the v1.2
now it works perfectly also online

so in few words:
make a copy of your license, as stated by Kunos tips, and than install 1.2 over 1.1 folder, that's it

have fun guys

Bit confused after reading this:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
To use your existing licence in netKar PRO v1.2 you need to copy your "drivers" and "licences" folders to
"My Documents\netKar PRO" and NOT to the new installation folder
[/FONT]
That's just an old bit of info' really, before v1.1 beta 2 your drivers/license folder/file was in the main install folder. I had to delete My Documents netKar PRO folder* as I couldn't load any add-on tracks (well only A1 Ring), doing so solved it though, but it seems I'm not the only one experiencing that issue :)

* after backing up drivers folder/license etc.

Anyone having issues with this version running like a pig, V1.1 was smooth as great FPS and was smooth as, looked great. This runs jerky and looks terrible. I uninstalled V1.1 completely including My Docs and installed and same result, first install I just installed over the older version

Running i7 960
GTX 470
GSkill 6GB
Asus P658D Extreme
Windows 7 (64bit)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back