netKar circuits

Due to not being able to hot-lap or race for some time and the fact I have the tools needed, I have decided to do some track conversions :thumb: to stop me from going INSANE!! and give something back to the Sim community:D

So I thought I'd ask you guy's what tracks you would really like to see in netKar??

Don't flood me with lists of hundreds, just your top 3 will do :good:

I cant promise I'll do them all, but I'll try to do as many as I'm legally allowed.

Being Aussie I personally would love to see;
BATHURST, CALDER and EASTERN CREEK, all 3 are top Aussie race tracks

Bathurst will be a MASSIVE job, but man what a awesome track to have in netKar.

Any offers of help would be more than welcome, maybe we can form a track conversion club @ RD???

Cheers N Thanks

Nice :good:

I'd like to see Barbagallo, I think it would be great fun in Abarths and Formula Fords.

I mainly race GTL here, so here are some tracks that were used and I liked:
Rattlesnake Point
Rouen Les Essarts - Vintage heaven
Le Mas Du Clos - Abarth heaven
Circuit Jops Siffert

I don't know anything about track making or converting, hope someone else does and can help.

Senad Subasic said:
I'd like to see Barbagallo, I think it would be great fun in Abarths and Formula Fords.

I live about 3klm away (as the crow fly's) from Barbagallo, I can hear the V8's when there here, even the weekend events are audible from my house, bikes especially.

I would like to do Barbagallo from scratch, wait till the extensions are completed then get approval from WASCC to reproduce it, making it an official reproduction :)

Senad Subasic said:
Ooh, Bathurst, nice. Any clue if he has permissions for the conversion, can we use it here?

Albert has done many awesome track conversions for nKP but sadly most are not authorized as far as I know, this is why so many tracks were filtered from the D/L database, their illegal and a breach of copyright law.

I wont convert without permissions, I don't see any benefit in converting a track if it breaches copyright, but that's just my opinion, plus I couldn't afford the fines, lol.

Vaggelis Theodoridis said:
Damn! I forgot!
I want to see infineon or road america!!!

Road America is a great track, I'll put it on my list mate :wink:

Edit:
Vaggelis, Road America has been done mate, I thought it had, but needed to check my tracks folder to make sure, cant recall where I downloaded it from either, try to google it??

I think I'll do Calder park, seeing as Bathurst is done!!

Damn, I cant even go for a lap of the mountain......the greatest track in the southern hemisphere, every Aussie nKPRO Simracers dream circuit, finally here, and I cant cut a lap, that sucks hey!!! lol, plus my wonderful wife hid my steering wheel, clever woman my wife, knows me better than I do, :roflol: :thumbup:

Andrew, I think is better to bring here our talk about the Algarve track, the Rfactor version is this:
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail...cional Algarve

About permission, I can easily find Nuno Ferraz and talk to him if you like to take the job.

Yes Sergio I agree :)
Thanks for the link mate but I'm afraid I will need to download Algarve from elsewhere, I have no free D/L's left at RFC
If you can contact Nuno regards permissions that would be awesome and very much appreciated Sergio, many thanks :)

Infineon looks good, a little flat maybe, but still nice layout from what the Wiki pic shows

EDIT:
The only Infineon track I could find is an rF version of the 1990 Sears Point layout, it's in RD's rFactor downloads
The Wiki stated the track was uprgaded in 2004, might be a bit of a pain in the buttocks :frown:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back