Tracks Nemuno Žiedas 1987-Present

And one more

HvirX3d.jpg

Hey Mantas, I was driving on Your track today and found an invisible object on first turn, car drives to the air couple of meters. It is right where the turn to the right (going to woods) is. Any ideas how to get rid of it?

Cant wait for the update.This is the most challenging track I have for AC Green hell is nothing haha.So sick.When I get bored of any combo I can always return to Nemuno and try to drive a clean lap LOL it so hard but fun at the same time specially with stiffer cars.Thanks for this!
I love the long layout also so I copied it from older version that had it but last time I tried to drive it it puts me back into main menu.Gotta check again maybe its my fault.Keep up man!

PS:respect to this driver..thats some serious drifting!

Good to see that I´m not the only one who prefers the challange of the long layout. :thumbsup: But you have to copy only the additional datas from the old longversion, if i remeber correctly, it runs without problems.

Yes, but it contains some old textures, and since the extended bit has some same materials, so it can make, for example, kerbs to look bad all over the track. Fixing UV's and reasigning new textures to extended track wouldn't be much work. But I would like to go futher, Most of it would be foliage all around which also would not be brutal to do for a start (but plenty of tweaking). But I want to have better edges, some buildings, extra details here and there, some distant background stuff at a place, people, marshals, some fences, walls.

We'll see. Would be overkill ATM. But it is definitelly an awesome layout.. or a separate track.

Probably true, IRL the track would probably make pretzels out of such powerful cars, due to bumps and all the extreme elevations taken at great speeds. The fact that it would be challenging is not the issue though.

I wish the AC AI system had the same opinion. :(

For us who can't race online because of limited resources and having little skill despite the long playtime, racing against the AI is pretty much the only option avaliable.

Track Updated 0.95

There are things that still could be possible to improve on my side too, but it is definitely very difficult if possible to make AI drive well and fast with any type of car in such type of track. 0.95 doesn't have any AI improvements over 0.85.

You can use track grip to force the AI drivers to be more cautious at specific points on the circuit - that worked pretty well for me on Thomson Road. I lowered the grip before the large hump on the main straight and they slowed down before they got to it, stopping them from going too fast and running wide on the exit.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 158 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%