Tracks Nemuno Žiedas 1987-Present

The sooner you let us know, the better the work will be. :)

I didn't watch the whole event but I checked out enough of the video to get the idea - super cool. I hope it becomes a thing.

Hey that is so cool to have your track be used like that! I would have been sooo nervous if something on the track was wrong to cause a problem. I know it isn't finished yet but it looks great and I'm sure you are very proud and you should be!

Just like the Jag it has come a long way from its humble beginnings.

@LilSki Thank you ! Yes I'm really happy. I have been very busy the last weeks didn't have had much time to worry, but when I entered the event started to feel quite nervous, but as soon as they did qualification and first race laps I felt rather comfortable. For this event I removed penalties at chicane, and reduced sand damping down to only 0.04. The only problem was that one guy rolled and flew over the guard rails, but that could happen IRL, he couldn't rejoin the race, even though physical walls of barriers are only one sided (I think it is good thing).

Hard to finish projects :D Yes there are so much more ways where I can push Nemuno Ziedas forward.

Don't understand tho why they didn't use and official car from Kunos but anyway, the whole event looked amazing !
I'm happy for you that they used your track, I guess you can be proud of this !

Thanks, and yes I am :) Still much much work, but it is just OK now, IMO. Even road is still on the spline, I mean almost everything is still on the spline actually.

I agree, particularly RX7 tuned is really awesome at that track. But they used RX8 because of this, winner is going to race this real thing:

Thinking about releasing, maybe next friday if everything goes well. Still lots of work, but good enough to try or even actually drive seriously. I think layout is interesting and difficult, will not be mastered in a few laps, even though it is short circuit, 3350 m.

I think it is good idea to point out few spots:
9khL8hR.jpg

1. There is quite significant dip.
2. Section of new tarmac begins, track also gets wider there. The curve name is "Stadionas", or stadium in eng.
3. This apex is not immediately seen, so it is not very easy to approach, easy to clip sand.
4. "Ąžuolas" (Oak) curve is very special place, camber is quite big, but road gets flat really quickly, creating small hump, suspensions gets some work to do. So chassis too, there are videos which shows how windscreens are cracking at that place, if you'll go for late apex very fast, with low car you might bottom out a little.
5. Little bump.
6. Slight micro hump, but it is not too important.
7. Tiny bump.
8. Another one tiny bump, and track goes very very narrow right after that.
9. Super tricky braking zone, it is lowest part of the circuit, also perhaps the worst and roughest tarmac section, actually it has a lot of grip for braking, maybe because there is a lot of rubber accumulated, but I've been told that it grips more than at other braking zones. However it doesn't mean that it is easy to slow down. Little bumps from 7 and 8 unsettles the car a little bit, especially if the car is very stiff, then if you brake abruptly over 7 and 8 bumps it can make front end bounce a bit. Really difficult part, especially in racing, hard braking zone, twisty, track surface rough, and narrow. Some still manages to overtake there.
10. Nasty dip.
11. Narrowest part of the track.
12. Some bumps while turning in (steep uphill).
13. A little funky elevation change in an elevation change.
14. Water drainage right at the apex, obviously with a rather harsh bump, of course, so take it into account.
15. Little dip over the track entrance bridge.

Soooooo, this track breaks and bends stuff... thankfully we don't experience that in AC, otherwise we probably couldn't drive too many laps with too powerful, not rigid enough cars. But it is fun indeed. With VR elevation changes are very believable IMO (scary).

Last edited:
Tried this track a few weeks ago (the link a few pages before) and it's really different from all others. I like it! It's like the Nordschleife in normal track length :geek:
Since I am easily bothered by graphics etc I put it on "reserve list" but I am looking forward to your release! From what I read you worked hard on that track (and still doing)! :)

Yeah, I thought about that. It is probably going to receive some negative reviews because this or that, which I do not totally expect. But if I'd go for 1.0 then it probably would be released in 2018 :D

I'd like to motivate myself a bit more by releasing it early, also to focus on XJ13 for a week or two. Then there are, or could be some other projects. I'd probably continue on Nemuno Ziedas by the end of the summer. There are some other reasons for that :)

I'll work on this track upcoming week. I'll have to do some tweaks here and there, and it will be an early release (with tons of stuff to improve).
If you do an early RD release just be ready for the nasty reviews. You probably already know there are a lot of ungrateful idiots out there. Just don't let it get to you. Releasing early is both good and bad. It can help motivate but all it takes is one idiot to ruin your day. But in the end the same can happen even when it's finished too.

Yeah... noticed. Anything can happen. I find 5 stars + constructive criticism or something uplifting the best combo :D

However, saw some worse reviews, some are right, some are wrong, some are just stupid. The "best" ones are - "Thanks, incredible mod." Gives 4 stars :D Other annoying example - gives 4 or 3 for some issues, you fix them, but you don't ever see their stars ever again.

I would care for downloads count the most, but it seems not to be completely stable, reliable number.

Yeah... noticed. Anything can happen. I find 5 stars + constructive criticism or something uplifting the best combo :D

However, saw some worse reviews, some are right, some are wrong, some are just stupid. The "best" ones are - "Thanks, incredible mod." Gives 4 stars :D Other annoying example - gives 4 or 3 for some issues, you fix them, but you don't ever see their stars ever again.

I would care for downloads count the most, but it seems not to be completely stable, reliable number.
I used to care about DL numbers but now it is what it is. I care more about ratings overall but still it isn't the end of the world.

Naaah, who cares about that numbers or bad reviews. You have this thread and we all like it and gave you feedback :)
Your track is already one of the really good ones! Of course there will be bad reviews, like everywhere on the Internet :/ just be nice and don't bother, we all like it :)

I care first and foremost about enjoying the project process, and secondly seeing others enjoy using it. Download numbers don;t mean much to me, reviews are good though - but again you get a lot of strange ones that seem to have no connection between what they say and what they score...

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the progress since the last one!

XJ13 for a week or two.

And whilst I'm not a fan of others trying to dictate what projects you do and don't, begging for updates or the relentless 'is it ready yet' comments - I'd just like to say I'ld fully support this idea :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back