Nelson Piquet Junior

• mightiestmike

He'll be driving dutch touring cars at the most...A bit of a cry baby, this statement ruined any chances for a seat in F1 ever again imho. Maybe his fathers wallet can help him....

But then again, maybe I'm prejudiced....

So with all thats gone on in the past week and it looks like Piquet Jnr was telling the truth does that still pose questions over his integrity? or was he just a rookie driver put in a very difficult position?

If you were a team boss in F1 would you hire Piquet Jnr? Reasons for and against?

People that only tell the thruth when they benefit from it, no I i won't hire him. He would have earned my respect if he came forward right away! But not starting to cry after a year.

But he played the game along just like the teams management! Only drivers without the right mentality for F1 would crash their cars on purpose, when somebody tells them to. A true sportsman always wants to win!

He was very good in the lower formulas and I dont think he was given a fair crack of the whip at Renault due to Flabio undermining him, if he made a mistake the camera would cut to Briatore rolling his eyes, in the right team I am sure he could do very well, as for his dad, he is a three time world champion and deserves more respect IMO.

i answered no, if in fact he was told to crash ( we haven't heard the case yet ) and a years later after beeing put to the side he come up with this in my opinion its just a case of revenge, pure childish stuff. the guy wasn't delievering the result pure and simple and its also prove that he is not a team player.

People that only tell the thruth when they benefit from it, no I i won't hire him. He would have earned my respect if he came forward right away! But not starting to cry after a year.

But he played the game along just like the teams management! Only drivers without the right mentality for F1 would crash their cars on purpose, when somebody tells them to. A true sportsman always wants to win!

Same here.

If he after Singapur goes to fia and say it, yes of course, for being sportive, legal and a integer person.

If he just continue normally until he can use it as revenge, no thanks.

I wouldn't hire him and he should also be facing charges alongside Renault, Symonds and Briatore for bringing the sport into disrepute. As Bram says he only came clean when it suited him.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back