F1 2010 Negative critism allowed?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,

At this forum, is it allowed to give negative critism on the game or do i hurt peoples feelings as i do? Im asking because the CM forum is truly 1 big pile of swearing and bullying eachother. They say i have to F**k, p*ss off ect. Im a bit full of it.

Boby Kim

Saying what you don't like is fine but being rude to the developers isn't appropriate IMO. Also if someone has already made a thread with your point in it then post in that thread to say you agree. Don't start new threads making points already made.

And finally, if you say you are done and its over then just leave. Put it down to exprience. You said F1 2010 would be bad before it was released and your opinion has been confirmed. Move on :)

I have to agree, if a game dev makes a game, it will be set to a target market, and sadly, you may end up not part of the target. I basically support every race sim (type) game out there. Cos, the more racing games the better and varied our choices...

Well....if you say that i have to move on...its just another fraise to P*ss off.
Thanks for the reply.

I do not think that this is the case from what David said. You may have taken it that way, but that doesn't look like the intent to me.

I think it is saying "This game may not be for you, so why not try something else that may end up being for you? Rather that than keep trying to convince yourself that this one may still be for you, getting more frustrated at the shortcomings, and then spouting off constant negativity."

In this context, "Move on" means "try something else instead" NOT "you must leave"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back