DiRT Rally 2.0 NEFS Editor - need to update

CM released today a new DLC with Citroen C4 Rally (WRC) c4r.nefs and Fabia Rally (WRC) fab.nefs - unfortunately NEFS Editor 0.3 can't open/handle them :(

Works well previously released cars, just need to update to know the new format. I can't find any contact info to its developer. - I've got the error message. Please Help

Normally the files should be possible to open now. Will try tonight at home. At the start the cars didn't appear in the game but as this has been fixed now, at least the Citroen and Fabia should work...

Normally the files should be possible to open now. Will try tonight at home. At the start the cars didn't appear in the game but as this has been fixed now, at least the Citroen and Fabia should work...
Tested myself yesterday and the tool pop ups runtime error when trying to open Skoda Fabia WRC NEFS file. Let's see if someone got working. Thanks.

I decided to open a new topic on his NEFS Editor "Issues" section under GitHub. Let's see if he can take a look to it:

https://github.com/victorbush/ego.nefsedit/issues/2

Cheers.

I just saw that he responded to your message:
"The nefs headers appear to be encrypted. Initial attempts to determine method of encryption were unsuccessful. I'll revisit later but I can't guarantee anything".

just saw the title.so I'm not alone.any news? dirt 4 lots of default good looking livery content and almost no need to be search a mod skin or making mod.the biggest dissapointment about dirt rally 2.0 is variety of livery.only a few default skin really the rally livery most others just casual color and some logos.codemasters soo so lazy about that. now new contents have encryption problem. they gave us the cars but lack of cosmetic. not full permison to all content about driver suits all default livery slots.

I so miss about the early series.colin mcrae dirt series.they're full modable every detail about every gear.I don't understand why codemasters changed that. besides f1 series are still mod friend.but dirt series not anymore.

Last edited:
:(

- Codemasters still don't pick up custom liveries for DLC cars from a .PSSG
- Encrypt of .NEFS files also unavailable atm

protect.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline