NeffO´s Jerez Update for Pedros super season mod and F1 2013

Misc NeffO´s Jerez Update for Pedros super season mod and F1 2013 1.1 final

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

NeffO´s Jerez Update for Pedros super season mod and F1 2013 - reworked textures, lighting, postprocessing much higher level of detail

Hi,

this is my first Jerez update for F1 22013 and the super season mod or any other mod with jerez. I have created new textures for the ground and some stonetextures. Remastered all environmental textures tarmac, run offs curbs, grass and gravelpits. All trees are reworked. The level of detail is the highest in the complete game. This track looks good in vanilla, but now it is a masterpeace and a must have for all classic fans. I have nothing changed on...

Read more about this resource...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s Jerez Update for Pedros super season mod and F1 2013 with a new update entry:

more realism graphics, grass colour, mud, tarmac, stones, trees

Hi,
this is update 1.1. I think it is final. I put now for the rocks a better normalmap to the track. Now the grass colour and other environmental colours looks more like original jerez in the past.
The new screenshots shows it to you. I have changed santander bridge on start to jonnie walker and put heineken in. I hope Pedro like it to, because this is his track that I modify.
The tracks look now lifelike to me.

what is changed:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years