NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI  Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2

Misc NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2 - new grass shadows, higher detail, new skymaps, reworked tire treads

Hi,

this is part 2 of my update you need both to play with all new details.
Instructions of the update you find on Part 1.

Have Fun with this big package update. ;)

If you want delete ReShade Effects delete this files:

dxgi.dll
dxgi.ini
dxgi.log
NeffO´玴 F1 2014 ReShade.ini

and the folder reshade-shaders

Without Reshade you have an increased performance.

Some Screenshots:

Read more about this resource...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2 with a new update entry:

changes on ReShade and one system bug correction, throwout bugged interiours

Hi, with this update I haveoptimized the Reshade colours and put Technicoolour to the ReShade Version. This tool is amazing for older Games. Make new ones out of it. No reason why people play F1 2016.

It was a little technical bug in last update. I put the new system settings to the update.

I throw out my interiour update because of big bugs in cockpit view. White stripes in cockpit. I don´t know why. Use Claimax F1 Versions or Fluffy Dave´s

Positive is you have more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2 with a new update entry:

highest detail, bonus two new tracksplit updates

Hi, this is part 2 of the update.
I had big problems with my uploadrate yesterday. Now it is done.
I put screenshots in the upload with highest details. All little objects in the background you can see. This is top notch. More is reality.

I put only two bonus tracksplit versions of catalunya and hungaroring into the mod. More is coming when the tracksplit mod is done

To install all:

more imersve nights, updated korea and nuirburgring, fixes

Hi,

this is part 2 of my mod now with more emersive nights and updates of postprocessing, system settings and clipping and graphic popping fixes for silverstone, montreal and catalunya.
For some tracks I have changed the Level of Detail again, because of no performance lost.

New ReShade settings without green images are in.

What is changed:

- optimiced postprocessing
- clipping and graphic...

optimizzations for flickering in cockpit view, grass colour japan

Please install this at last.

Hi,
this is update 2.1 Part 2 with optimizations for flickering in cockpit view and new coloured grass for suzuka. Some tracks has flickered by in car view. Level of detail is the same. Performance ist the same. I put a new material for the mercedes to the update.

That´s it

Have fun with the update. ;)

Some Screenshots:...

better overall performance, optimized ReShade for Mid-Ware PC´s

Hi,
this is update 2.2. With this update I have optimized the overall performance of the tracks. No difference in detail, but crisper tarmac and grass textures, this costs no frames. Overall the performance is 2 or 3 frames better as the last version. Texture optimizations are engine based. No changes on texturefiles.

I have optimized the ModArtStyle ReShade Version. performance is now increased up to 15-20 percent.

What...

This should be the enthusiast version. I don´t know is this looking so much better as tthe last version. I´m using more shadowing for the crowd and a higher clipping distance for the objects. Only about 10 objects in the complete game popping up.
Performance 10 Percent less as the default version. Should I upload this. The most of you can´t see it if you drive 300 kmh and more.

http://abload.de

small mistake in the last update. The dynamic ambient occlusion was out. Now the game is so much optimized that I can give you all in the next update. No Enthusiast Version. 15 Percent more Performance without ReShade and with 5 Percent.

better postprocessing optimization, track optimizations

Hi,
this is update 2.3. I have a bigger mistake in the last update dynamic ambient occlusion was deactivated. Now it is on again. I have optimized the postprocess filters for better graphics in vanilla and with ReShade. Only minimal changes in ReShade settings. Tracks now more optimized and you must have 5 -15 Percent morre Frames with ReShade.

That is all and only updates for the 2 last tracks coming up. This is simply perfect now for me....

bug fix correct frontend menue sliders, dynamic ambient occlusion soft

Hi,
Sorry for the next mistake :unsure:, the trees were not drawed in highest quality, because the slider stops on medium quality. Now it works. Kicked out ultra max levels for the trees. I have optimized the tree level of detail medium is now high from vanilla and high and ultra are now much higher as vanilla. You see more 3d trees. I have not made a big bunch of screenshots, because of only bug fixing. Postprocessing is now faster and the blur is...

better lighting without and with ReShade. Improved overall performance

This is a Fake Download with a picture. Upload doesn´t work at this day.

Download the update on my Onedrive
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj8SRPZ6bMMxhkLUfMnYEGPcRmXp

Hi,

this is update 2.4. With the update the light looks more natural. The lighting without ReShade looks now better as the light with ReShade in previous version. Now I´m using only ReShade features without big performance impact. This update is now based on the newest ReShade...

higher defaults, carlodssettings wrong in version before

Hi,

this is update 2.5 only with 2 small optimizations. I put the wrong carlodsettings in the cars folder. Now you have higher defaults for options that you can not switch in graphics menu.

Have Fun :)

For screenshots click at the link below.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...ils-and-ai-update-1-75-rev-4-p2.12356/updates

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back