NeffO´s F1 2016  ReShade Settings 2.55 HD TV

Misc NeffO´s F1 2016 ReShade Settings 2.55 HD TV 2.75

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

NeffO´s F1 2016 ReShade Settings 2.55 HD TV - natural colours amazing crisp less jagged edges

Hi,
this a new ReShade it works fine for brazil, japan and the rest of the tracks.

I think this one is really good look on the screenshots. A bit similar to my last F1 2014 ReShade Versions, but technically different

I´m using this features

- ambient light
- filmic pass
- levels
- tonemap
- vibrance
- curves
- colourmatrix
- colourfullness
- lumasharpen
- fxaa
- highpasssharpen

Have fun with this little one...

Read more about this resource...

I did not understand how to install it. There are only a pile of files in a folder F1 2014. Also from the pictures it seems all too blue.

No it is not to blue. Copy all the files in your F1 2016 folder. That is all. I mean open the F1 2014 folder sorry for the mistake and copy that all into your f1 2016 main game folder. The blue mist comes from a strange thing that i have since the new windows update it destroys my photoshop profiles. Looks very natural in game. Only the start pic looks wrong.

A user says to me this is not working. One problem can be you use the newer ReShade Version this is to buggy for me and F1 2016 crashes. Use my Exe file and delete the new files, but a new version without the folder mistake and less blue is coming. For me it looks really good.

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s F1 2016 ReShade Settings 2.55 HD TV with a new update entry:

less blue, hope it runs for you

I hope this version runs now for you. I changed the blue tone.

Features: Ambient Light/Filmic Pass/Levels/Tonemap/Vibrance/Lift Gamma Gain/HighPassSharpen/Luma Sharpen/FXAA/Vignette

Please deinstall a different version of Reshade. I´m using version 3.01 and this is the only version that works for me with the new configuration tool.

you must delete this files in your F1 2016 main game...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s F1 2016 ReShade Settings 2.55 HD TV with a new update entry:

more sharpness, little bit more contrast

Hi,

this is update 2.65
No big changes only the sharpness and I gave a little bit more contrast. For sharpness I have reduced the FXAA Subpixel

Look at the screens how good monaco looks.

For install instructions look right here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/neffo´s-f1-2016-reshade-settings-2-55-hd-tv.12468/updates

Have fun with this little One ;)...

everything is exaggeratedly blue. Also the tone of colors makes everything look as one cartoon ... I'm sorry but I do not like.

Ok I will create one without the blue but then the sky has a red toning, like the vanilla toning. I don´t like the original toning. I play with this one. But F1 2014 is the better game with the superb mods for me.

less blue more red in blue and turkis

Hi,
because of bad ratings I have changed the colours, but normally the screen is more blue because of the ozon sphere.
Now the colours are less blue in the midtones and lights.

This version uses Fine Sharpen for crisper textures.

For install Instructions look at Overview of this thread or at the last update.

have fun ;)

Some screenshots:...

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back