NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 ReShade Settings

Misc NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 ReShade Settings 2.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 ReShade Settings - better more authentic look with ReShade 3.01

Hi,

in my last trackupdates the ReShade Version was a bit to blue and to dark. With new Nvidia Driverupdate my monitor settings change a bit. I have now calibrated my monitor again and can present you a new version. I´m not putting again ReShade into the Physics, Effects, Detail and AI Update.

I throw out 2 features for a little performance boost and create this with other settings.
Look at screens for changes.

How to...

Read more about this resource...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 ReShade Settings with a new update entry:

lesser green colours more realistic

Hi,

this version is newer as my update of my big effects mod. It throws out the green tonemap. I´m using now monochrome filter to desaturate the colours a little. I use filmic pass to give the image more contrast.

This version is optimized for my physics, effects, details and ai update.

I think this is the last version. Problem on Reshade is, that you can´t control the colour correctly on all tracks. Very difficult. I had do my...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 ReShade Settings with a new update entry:

more natural but colourful and without to much green toning

Hi,

this is a new version it is a bit similar to the natural tv version. The green tonemap is lesser and no brown tonemap like in the natural tv version. This is how I prefer graphics of F1 2014.

I think the next is versions for grid autosport and F1 2013. You can look how this version fits 2013. I think very good.

some screeenshots:...

fxaa and highsharppass for chrystal clear images and no jagged edges

Wow, this tool is a tool created from a genious. Crazy.
Look at the images. I have nothing changed only killed jagged edges with fxaa yes fxaa and give a highsharpen mask to the image. It looks like 4k. Stunning. I don´t know what I can say,

amzing.

THANXS THE PROGRAMMING GENIOUS CROSIRE FOR THIS GENIOUS TOOL.

Look at the screenshots and your eyeballs falling out. This screens now again in 1440p....

now with fine sharpen, gaussian blur My best

Hi,
this is my best Reshade setting for F1 2014. Look at the screenshots. The game looks life like. Now it is really 4k quality with the new features and colour optimizations. Forget the jagged edges mess of F1 2016. This is crystal clear and has nearly no edges. To bad that the new fine sharpen feature costs 15 percent on frames. I have a hot key for that. With ALT and F you can disable this feature. With...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back