NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 brazil trackupd. 1.0 Rev 4

Misc NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 brazil trackupd. 1.0 Rev 4 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 brazil trackupd. 1.0 Rev 4 - most realistic brazilian track

Hi,
I´m proud to present you one of my most realistic looking looking tracks. Brazil is eye candy. This in memory for one of the biggest for me the biggest idol in motorsport. Mr. Ayrton Senna
I have looked scenes of the track on Tv and I hope you can see how near the graphic immersion is. 2 steps more and it is reality.
I have reworked all. Only the occlusion maps of the buildings and other things are not reworked.

What is all...

Read more about this resource...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 brazil trackupd. 1.0 Rev 4 with a new update entry:

sponsoring, update, grass colour and tarmac colour

Hi,
this is update 1.1. I have changed a lot of sponsoring more to the real 2016 sponsoring. I have one bug. The pirelli sign. It is so difficult to change the sponsoring. The sponsoring is a bit more off fantasy. I put in a lot of jhonny walker, rolex and heineken. Pitlane is heineken. I have changed the grass colour and make it brighter and more saturated. Change tarmac colour to more gray colour.

Have fun ;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s F1 2014 season 2016 brazil trackupd. 1.0 Rev 4 with a new update entry:

better tarmac textures, wall textures, tire barriers second jonnie walker sign

Hi,
this is brazilian update 1.2 with stunning quality and more performance. I changed a lot.
Now the tirebarriers have a much higher quality. Same for armco textures. The background landscape picture looks more 3 diensional. I have deleted the shell signs on tent tower and on run offs. Now it is a second jonnie walker sign with white rounded border on the track barriers. Both versions are in. Ichange the grass colour a little. The sunroof of pitlane building...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years