NeffO´s Estoril and Brands Hatch Update for Pedros super season mod

Misc NeffO´s Estoril and Brands Hatch Update for Pedros super season mod 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

NeffO´s Estoril and Brands Hatch Update for Pedros super season mod - more details, reworked textures

Hi, this is my update for Pedro 13 Super Season Mod. You need this mod to play the tracks. Brands Hatch is workink in F1 2013 classic pack to. This tracks will be working with all Pedro Season Mods. If someone will change something on the 2016 sponsores talk to Pedro. I hope Pedro like it. This looks like remastered tracks. Same high tracklod like my other trackupdates. I hope all is working for you. You can see on this tracks how good the old engine is in details and that...

Read more about this resource...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s Estoril and Brands Hatch Update for Pedros super season mod with a new update entry:

now with high resolution new created groundtextures, grass, stones, sand, mud

Hi,

this is my first update for the mod. I have created some new groundtextures. This Textures looks more photorealistic and have a little bit more fake 3d in it. Look at the screenshots. The old Textures were to poor for me. This textures fitting the courses very vell. I think Brands Hatch looks epic now. Estoril looks good to, but the mountain in the background looks to cheasy for me. :(. And whats up with the pit building. I do not know which texture that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s Estoril and Brands Hatch Update for Pedros super season mod with a new update entry:

Estoril in perfection

Hi,
I have now nearly perfected estoril. Gave for all rocks, curbs, gravelpit and tarmac new normalmaps. Created two new tarmac textures and fit the pitlane bug with santander sponsor. I have changed the grey colours a little from pitlane buildings and gave it some structure for more realism and a better and finally overall look. I think no more to do on estoril. I have nothing changed on Brands Hatch. The track looks good as it is.

What is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%