Need Your NKP Key?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
From Facebook:

Dear followers,
in order to avoid an excessive email processing, if you need new netKar PRO activations or if you need to retrieve your paycodes, we kindly ask you to use the appropriate forms on netKar-pro.com website:

retrieve your paycode
http://www.netkar-pro.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115&Itemid=247&lang=en

request new activations
http://www.netkar-pro.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=116&Itemid=248&lang=en

Thank you for your kind support

you can ask your friend to look at his mails or to retrieve it at netkar ....

or you open the activasion file or so with the notepad... explained somewhere here on the forum...

or you simply take 5€ and buy a new one lol.. the simplest way..

Im trying to see if said friend still has the email...Sadly I think its an email account that was shutdown when our racing community was shutdown

Its a shame that people wait until the last minute to get these keys requested. I am sure if you would shoot them an email explaining that you cannot access the original account they would help you out on the fly.

You can still try though. Somebody paid for your game so you are entitled to request that paycode (at least the real owner is) as you are a legit owner of NKP.

Give it a shot.

Its a shame that people wait until the last minute to get these keys requested. I am sure if you would shoot them an email explaining that you cannot access the original account they would help you out on the fly.

You can still try though. Somebody paid for your game so you are entitled to request that paycode (at least the real owner is) as you are a legit owner of NKP.

Give it a shot.

Thanks for the tip but its hardly last minute since we have never been given a release time/date for the tech preview.

Yes im a legit owner so will give my mate a day or two and then see if I have any luck requesting a new key

I am sure you will get it. I had the same problem when i needed a new rFactor activation. Was originally linked to an ancient email account from 1684. Added the orginal one including new addresses and had a reply within 24 hours with a fresh shiny game as a result.

Worth a try. Good luck man.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back