Need Your help with textures.

Hi everyone. I'm a new guy in modeling, and I hope you will help me... So... I have made my first mod, my first convertion to racer. This is my baby... vaz1.JPGvaz2.JPGvaz4.JPGvaz3.JPG I'm not russian :D Okey.. I have a big big problem with making textures... I hope You will help me... I dont know how to start making the textures.. Help me if you can..

Good photos of various car parts can be used to texture objects like car gauges, grill, decals, wheels and tires.

The images will need to be in a jpg or tga (preferred) format and in 256x256, 512x256 etc. dimensions.

..welll, after a long time, I came back and I want to show you my car, my first mod :)I don't want to create a new thread, so i post pictures here... There he is!.. Vaz2106.JPGVaz2106(1).JPGVaz2106(2).JPGVaz2106(3).JPG

Ah. That's what I thought.

A car.shd/shader is a file which basically tells Racer how to display the texture. I'm terrible at these.. so you'll need someone else to help you with it xD

Have a look on the Racer website, there's probably some documentation about normal shaders and cg shaders.

Oh, thank you. I'm so like "Racer".... It's the best driving simulator for me :) exclusive, rare cars all over the world... It's a heaven for cars lovers :rolleyes:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.1%