Need Some Input For A 87's Race Night

Hi Guys

I have been thinking of initiating another 87's Touring race night,but i cant really think of a track,personally i want to run it at Nords,but dont want to scare away people who dont really like that track,i would prefer a full happy grid instead of a handfull of Nords anoraks(like myself).
So basically those who are interested just start throwing some track names in here and see if we can boil it down to "The One".
Other suggestions from me are Spa-Dijon-Le Mans-Mid Ohio.

Thank You

I know there is a GTL conversion of the '65 Charade circuit (near Clermont-Ferrand in France), don't know if it would work with Race07 or if a Race07 version already exists.
I have never tried this conversion but from my GPL days I know it's a fantastic track, quite similar to the Nordschleife in many respects but about 40% of the lenght, therefore a lot easier to learn and less daunting. Being fast there is still very much a challenge. I would really love to see an event there.

If not possible with Race07, I would suggest a GTL race there at some point - must be awesome in a Lotus Elite or an Alpine!

Oschersleben was the last track we ran these cars on,a fine night of racing it was too,which leads me to think maybe the track choice really isnt all that important,but surely we deserve a different track from the last time with these?,the word "Dijon" has popped up more than anything else so far,unless some strong protests come in against Dijon,it could be "The One"!?.

I did race at Dijon a few weeks ago, and I think I raced with you Gary (in the Mini's) :) It sure is appropiate for 87's, imho

omg lol,i forgot about that,i was sure i remember having a drive of the track..sort of,anyhoo the main thing is it was bug free and caused no problems for us with the Mini's,i reckon i might go ahead and propose Dijon,unless a big surge of Nords fans come forward and insist on it instead :).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 196 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.5%