Need some help with super bright lighting on tracks (Yas Marina, Singapore, Etc)

Hi folks,

Been scouring the AC-related internet for the past few days looking for some help with this issue.

For starters: I run AC without Post Processing (My Laptop is decent but runs AC best without it.) I have Content Manager, Custom Shaders Patch, and SOL installed, all updated to recommended versions.

As great as these have all been, I've been having a big issue with driving at night. There are a few tracks that are specifically bad, but some of these issues have cropped up marginally on others that I've tried.

The biggest culprits are Yas Marina and Singapore, which are SUPER washed out in certain areas. I've attached pics to demonstrate this problem.

The thing is, I've tried just about every solution I was able to find online, from editing exposure settings manually in the deep .ini files to downloading obscure weather settings, to editing lighting FX settings in the CSP settings to just about everything else. Even running the game WITH Post Processing gives me this issue.

If anyone is able to help me out with this and get these tracks looking more realistic for night driving, especially without PP filter, I'd really appreciate the help :)

Screenshot_rl_volkswagen_polo_wrc_2015_gt4_spec_acu_singapore_21-8-120-11-33-26.jpgScreenshot_rl_volkswagen_polo_wrc_2015_gt4_spec_acu_singapore_21-8-120-11-33-18.jpgScreenshot_rl_volkswagen_polo_wrc_2015_gt4_spec_acu_singapore_21-8-120-11-33-8.jpg

You might be mixing night mods, that causes all kinds of problems... a "night mod Yas Marina" that shows as night in vanilla AC is not at all compatible with CSP/Sol, you need a daytime version of the track to have anything approaching natural lighting.

Last edited:
Huh, didn't realize that was an issue... However I tested the daytime version of these tracks (and a couple non-time-specific tracks) and am still getting the issue. I had a little more luck on Yas Marina but the tunnel out of the pits is still sushine white. These are with the default Kunos "Clear" weather, at various times of day, I should add.

Must've tried every dial available in CSP, the regular AC settings and anything else I could find. Anyone know what's going on here? Do I need a fresh install? :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_toyota_gt86_gt3_gt4_acu_yasmarina_21-8-120-19-16-47.jpg
    Screenshot_toyota_gt86_gt3_gt4_acu_yasmarina_21-8-120-19-16-47.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot_toyota_gt86_gt3_gt4_acu_singapore_21-8-120-19-13-43.jpg
    Screenshot_toyota_gt86_gt3_gt4_acu_singapore_21-8-120-19-13-43.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 147
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No