need some active players

Well hello guys I need some help I'm getting a server with Assetto Corsa but they want me to test their test server first so I have set it up and all but now they need active players on it so they can see how much ram and cpu is being used so they can determine a price for me.

If some active players can join the server it would be most appreciated.
Just type fragnet in the search box on online play.

thanks guys I hope it helped and to Lou Systsma, I told them about your ping and they said this:

Well that's because the distance between Montréal (not sure where exactly hes located) and Los Angeles is about 2.5k miles.
If the server ws on US east coast he would for sure get a better ping.
Server resources usage is measured every 15 minutes automatically, no worries about that.

thanks guys I hope it helped and to Lou Systsma, I told them about your ping and they said this:

Well that's because the distance between Montréal (not sure where exactly hes located) and Los Angeles is about 2.5k miles.
If the server ws on US east coast he would for sure get a better ping.
Server resources usage is measured every 15 minutes automatically, no worries about that.
I'm near Edmonton, Alberta which is pretty near the West Coast.

Just tested it again - getting 110ms ping for your server vs 172ms for the Dutch one. Better today - was hoping for sub 100ms ping time - but maybe that is an unreasonable expectation on my part.

Last edited:
I went on for a short time but I was by myself so not real entertaining haha. got about 100 to 110ms ping. Seems a bit high for a US server I have to say. Wasn't a problem at all though had no skips or lagging. My ISP is pretty good, usually a US based server is well under 100 no matter which coast. Netherlands server is usually around 140 for me. Hope this helps somewhat. If you would like to organize an event to get a larger field on the server be sure to tag me!

Distance isn't the only determining factor in latency, local bandwidth, server hops, network technology, traffic between those hops, etc. It only takes one bottleneck along the way to ruin the experience. My ping ranged from 80-120 for a number AC club events, I believe the servers are in the Netherlands. That's a looonnnggg way (4,000 + miles) from USA Wisconsin. Same for some alpha multiplayer testing on the SimBin R3E servers, I believe these are in Germany (4,300 + miles). For the most part, I have had very good performance (local 30MBps down, 5 MBps up). Also, many have a good download speed but crappy upload speed. Upload is sometimes more important for online gaming, to get your local data sent to the remote server. You could also have good bandwidth but it may be ruined by high latency - latency is the killer for online gaming.

Right, thats pretty much my point. The factor isn't distance or my connection, I am at 30mpbs download and 10mbps upload, so the bottleneck is somewhere further down the line. However, like I said, despite the high ping, I didn't notice any side effects.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 390 40.0%