Need help !

So i accidentaly removed the sound file for F2004 in AC and cant find it. I dont want to verify game files through steam cuz it could break my mods and settings, so can someone upload the F2004 sfx file for me please ?

So i accidentaly removed the sound file for F2004 in AC and cant find it. I dont want to verify game files through steam cuz it could break my mods and settings, so can someone upload the F2004 sfx file for me please ?
It's forbidden to upload them. But what you can do is to copy your whole game folder to some place, verify game files and then copy the old ones back in.
Sure takes quite some time and if you don't have enough disk space left it's difficult but it's the simplest clean way of doing it.
The other option would be to force another installment via steam cmd, logging in as you. Then you only download the game again and can grab that single file.
Depending on disk space, computer knowledge and internet speed one option might be preferable.

If you are good at working with the command prompt you could also only copy the files that where changed after a certain date (after the first installation for example) and then, when copying these files back in after verifying, only overwrite files that got verified (creation date today).
But this is advanced stuff I only did once and already forgot how I did it. But it worked...

It's forbidden to upload them. But what you can do is to copy your whole game folder to some place, verify game files and then copy the old ones back in.
Sure takes quite some time and if you don't have enough disk space left it's difficult but it's the simplest clean way of doing it.
The other option would be to force another installment via steam cmd, logging in as you. Then you only download the game again and can grab that single file.
Depending on disk space, computer knowledge and internet speed one option might be preferable.

If you are good at working with the command prompt you could also only copy the files that where changed after a certain date (after the first installation for example) and then, when copying these files back in after verifying, only overwrite files that got verified (creation date today).
But this is advanced stuff I only did once and already forgot how I did it. But it worked...
Ok thanks...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back