need help.

hi all.

sorry about posting a new tread about this.
but some time ago, we had those buses for racer.
they where beta i think,.. a KIA GRANBIRD, and a DEAWOO ****touringcar.

is there anyone who has these again for me, or any other bus?
it would be awesome!

tnx richard

Why you would have a bus to drive ?
What's the purpose, seriously apart from jokes, I see no interest in integrating some buses in Racer !

I mean there's so much stuff guys, like Funny Cars (worldwide fastest cars => 12 G / 0-360 ~ 8s), off roaders, hot rods etc...

Racer is also available for Force Dynamics Systems, so please make Ruud & community proud & create some real stuff for those "special" configs ! :)

Why wouldn't that be fun?? I think that just a personal taste really...
Making good busses could be as good and as special as making a good car, maybe even more.

I had those busses before, but not anymore, if they are not on tracciontrasera, I can't help you

eeh, this is what I have at the moment... I started with the interior already too. but let's say its not on the top of my to do list for racer:)

Attachments

• travego.jpg
    travego.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 212
You convinced me finally, yeah a great idea would integrating those super cool buses into some multiple AI splines on the highway, like Undercover...still I don't know if we can do that ?

Same thing was for NFS Carbon where those huge trucks/buses gave that amazing sensation of speed when overtaking them at high speeds...

You convinced me finally, yeah a great idea would integrating those super cool buses into some multiple AI splines on the highway, like Undercover...still I don't know if we can do that ?

Yes, looks like we can create traffic with Boomer _make_traffic python file which basically does a reverse of your original spline. The "Read_Me" file looks quite important !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back