need help

T

thaier

• thaier

hey gyes im new and i dont know how to play multiplayer can eny buddy geve me an ip server to play on it???

last time I tried it online, I had to do port forwarding of port 25000 UDP I think, but the only cars everyone could drive was the one I was driving. Not so fun when you want to organize a race against different cars.

We should make a thread and come up with a list of cars to use online. Not an overly long list, just a list of a few good cars.
well I have a Porsche 928, its not bad, pretty sure its not realistic, but its fun lol. and my Omni beta I don't think is bad in multiplayer.

and Cobra you say Mustangs, but which one? lol

yes...lol!

1. 2005 GT- who doesn't have that one??:rolleyes:
2. 1969 Boss 302-who ever like the classics has it!:eek:
3. 1968 390 Bullitt-remember those engine sounds?! Sweet!!:D
4. 2008 Bullitt-I built- and EVERYONE loves!-lol! :cool:
5. 2009Bullit V3 Vortech supercharged-oops I didn't release it-lol!! Soon!

yes...lol!

1. 2005 GT- who doesn't have that one??:rolleyes:
2. 1969 Boss 302-who ever like the classics has it!:eek:
3. 1968 390 Bullitt-remember those engine sounds?! Sweet!!:D
4. 2008 Bullitt-I built- and EVERYONE loves!-lol! :cool:
5. 2009Bullit V3 Vortech supercharged-a few have it!:D

Haha, I have all of them apart from the V3 Vortech.. I think I had it but obviously that was on my old system xD

We should probably narrow that list of mustangs down to the best ones in Racer - ie, most realistic, least errors and run smoothly.

How about the Supra RZ and BMW 323i(?) E30?

The Supra RZ is a good one,
what about my 2008 Bullitt Mustang, after all boomer541 did take the time to help me use his Modler to fix my Qlog errors, and I did revise the .ini and it is realistic on my 0.6.5.4 version of the game.

I'm in for testing .. a good car we can drift instead of loosing it on a corner would be nice, not too many polies help I suppose and rear wheel drive are my preference, It's not all about speed it's about better driving no matter what car we use it should be consistant, being able to take a few error or even variations of track lines and still able to drift it's self into line (and still looking like a real car dynamics) or you might as well race mini's.
At first I thought of -BMW M1 PROCAR- but really if your wrong on a corner your out of the race contention, picking out the Grass and mud from between your teeth, taking an anti-dizzy-pill and using up all the wiper-washer fluid to clean the mud a pine tree nettels from the front window.

we need some thing robust not quite a drifter but grunty enough to straighten out a little drift if it's needed.

after all that I'd pick the Ford Mustang GT (2005) compairing those already listed, as it's got lights as well and would be good to learn once the 0.8.9 or 0.9.0 version gets back into online racing again, no point learning too many cars so my second opinion is to stick to mustangs.

The toyota Supra RZ is also a nice car but does have some adverse affect on the red and white roadside markers, favouring to climb up them a bit to aggressively and looses the drive line in the process.

The BMW 325i (1987 -1991) was my test car as I can not find a bmw 323 (?) the 325i has got way too difficult a braking system and turns you off line with even a small amount of argessive braking and gear changing before the corner approaching from a long fast straight, well that's how it drove for me :-(

I decided to test another favorite of mine the Ford Mustang (1965), It comes in many colours by the way, so it would look good in multiracing and only 4 gears makes it simple to drive ( learn to drive fast ) corners sweet-as and muonts the edges with almost no effect although you'll notice you've hit one.

well that's a good amount to review for now or I might be said to be rabbiting on hehehe
number one choice now Ford Mustang (1965) by .. well here's the text from it's ini file --->>

name=Ford Mustang
year=1965
version=053b5+
credits=Model Editing/Shader by Papi,ini/sounds by Francomk, original mesh by Turpuli
comments=4-Speed
id=65mustang

I'm not saying that Mustang is the worlds best car I'm just saying that the modelers of the Mustang fleet in Racer are tops.

eRrrr.. and don't drive like that in my street ... hahahahaha ... a few screenies follow

Attachments

• mustang 1965.jpg
    mustang 1965.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 245
  • mustang2 1965.jpg
    mustang2 1965.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 228
So why would you have the blue Baer Mustang in one picture, and Francomk/Papi's 1965 in another??
:confused:

I agree with the 2005 GT as being a good beginner car for drifting. Then work you way to my Bullitt, and then to the V3.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%