need help with solid PC built - which components?

Dirk Steffen

Porsche Factory Jackass™
Premium
After suffering from AMD GPU driver issues for too long I have decided to finally built my first PC in decades (yes, that indeed reads decades as in more than 20 years).

I have absolutely no clue what went on in the last 20 years of PC componentry and need some serious advice.

My plan is to build a PC exclusively for the sim-rig which does no double duty but is built exclusively for the purpose of sim racing.

Here is a short list of design parameters:

- must run triple screen setup (no VR or single monitor currently planned)
- must be single NVIDIA GPU (no more AMD ever in my life, ever …)
- only intel CPUs apply
- in the past I built my PCs with best possible mainboard + best possible CPU + solid PSU and only upgraded RAM + GPU as needed

This is a component list I came up via google + checking local availability - does this make any sense to you?
Do you have any advice of better choices?
Any manufacturers better to avoid?

mainboard:
Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

I plan to not have to upgrade this mainboard for the lifetime of this sim racing PC - any better choices in regards of future proofing re standards (RAM, CPU, connectivity) ?

GPU:
Asus GTX 1080 A8G

I would like to have a 1080 Ti but the price differences between the regular 1080 and a Ti is substantial at current inflated GPU prices.
The regular 1080 as I see it would give me a nice GPU performance boost already coming from a dual AMD D500 setup (equivalent to 2x AMD 78xx series GPUs).

CPU:
Intel Core i7 8700K

I like not to skimp on the CPU as I plan to keep this one for the lifetime of this PC.
Another Intel CPU a better choice?
I understand current sims don't necessarily make use of that many cores efficiently - with my Intel Xeon 6core I rarely ever had CPU saturation of more than 25%, so maybe less cores at a lower price point a better choice?

CPU cooler:
NOCTUA NH-D15

These seem popular with review sites and seem super easy available where I live. Any reservations?

PSU:
SeaSonic X-850

I read about several EVGA PSUs with similar specs having more favorable reviews and slightly better efficiency but I seem not to find them as easily available locally - the SeaSonic is easily available from many local vendors.
Any reservations regarding this?
I rather have a ~850W PSU with plenty of headroom with a single GPU and even have the choice of adding a second GPU to run a SLI setup should it tickle me.
Is this overkill? SeaSonic any good?

case:
Coolermaster MasterCase
midi tower (not full sized)

Is there anything even remotely as nice as the old MacPro aluminium towers in terms of build quality and accessibility for PCs?
Any choices in terms of very understated looks but best build quality with proper sturdy one handed carry handle for relocation and solid and easy access?

I don't need (read: want) any LED flashy light show - I want the thing to be as simple, understated and solid as possible.
Coolermaster seems like a good case maker and is easily available locally - any better choice?

RAM:
2x 8GB DDR4

I have absolutely no clue about manufacturer, clock speed and other specs for RAM.
I come from many years of MacBook Pro computers and MacPro workstations (with ECC RAM) and have no idea what is current in the PC world.
I find currently 16GB total to be sufficient for racing Assetto Corsa but would like to future proof this PC of course for the upcoming ACC, maybe even get Project Cars 2 to run.

I can only buy RAM from the large manufacturers as of local availability (Corsair, Kingston seem to be easiest in availability).

SSD:
I would love to use one of the many SSDs I have still around from my external hard drive builds I used with the MacBook Pros in Thunderbolt and USB3 enclosures.
They are similar / the same to these:
https://eshop.macsales.com/shop/SSD/OWC/Mercury_Legacy_Pro

Are these in any way directly usable or do I have to buy new SSDs for the built?

Many thanks upfront for your input - let's the PC building begin …

Quick and compact answer: solid build ;)

- mobo: great choice. There are cheaper ones that "do the job" but the i7 screams for massive overclocking so a solid mobo is golden!

- ram: take whatever is available. Everything above 2400 MHz is fast enough. Just buy some "low ones" so the cpu cooler fits easily! No fancy passive cooling on ram please!

- CPU: assetto corsa and raceroom and a lot of other games may use all your cores/threads evenly but the still run on 1-3 threads internally! That means single thread performance >>> multi-thread performance. That said the i7 still gives you more fps with its hyperthreading over "the same i5". If you got the money the 8700k is unbeatable.
AMD lacks the single thread performance for Sims and xeons or i5s won't give you enough power for years. An i9 is too expensive though and lacks single core performance!
You may wanna talk about ac and CPU with @RainhamIron ;)

- CPU cooler: perfect choice! I have the Thermaltake Le grand Macho. Nothing beats a big, silent, well built air cooler. @RainhamIron can sing you some songs about them vs aio water coolers :)

- gpu: 1080 is the best choice for you. Ti too expensive and 1070 not enough power for triples IMHO.
You state you have a d500 which is like an old 78xx. Honestly I think the amd drivers are a lot better nowadays! All German review sites say they are even to nvidia and better in some points! You should consider to get a Vega 64 + freesync triples! Nothing beats gsync or freesync! But gsync triples.. Way too expensive!

- case: I have a cooler Master. They are okay but not awesome. I can recommend be quiet, fractal design and nanoxia. Thinking about a new case since 3 years and these are the ones which always seem to be great!

- psu: well, yeah take whatever you want but not the cheapest ones no matter from which manufacturer and better a well known manufacturer. The one you mentioned is a solid one.

Did I forget something? I don't think so :)

Edit: oh yeah the ssd! Ssds are all fast enough! You will need to re-format them for Windows but other than that no problem to use them! As long as they are sata and not thunderbolt only :p

Oh and I can do benchmarks for you etc if you want me to. Like simulating the performance of different resolutions (only a 1070 though but I can calculate it to a 1080), the difference between i5 and i7 (deactivate my hyperthreading), show you the difference between ram speed or cpu clock (oc vs no oc) etc.
But that's for when you really want to decide on something or feel better with your decision :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Case: I use the MasterCase Maker 5 which I'm very happy with
PSU: I recommend the Corsair RMx850 (I use a RM650i)
Ram: 16GB is a perfect amount, IMO. I use a Corsair
HD: If you want more than one sim and more than the given tracks (that requires modded tracks that online leagues require), then you'll struggle with a 256gb, which will be eaten up by Windows 10 as this happened when I installed AC on my C drive - I disliked the default skins and replaced them with those downloaded from here, as a result, it ended up using up my drive space, so had to uninstall PCars after less than an hour playing (I disliked it anyway). I couldn't afford a 500gb SSD (I had one that was installed in my dying 6 years old MBP which I left it on to help sell off that I later regretted) so when the opportunity to get AMS and rF2 at a sale, plus got a free copy of rF1, I had to clear space for them. My recommendation is if you want to do more than one game it is best to have a 2nd drive to keep them in which I recommend a WD Black unless you want to budget for another SSD. For SSD, you can't go wrong with Samsung.

Upvote 0
Many thanks upfront for your input - let's the PC building begin …
Being in a similar place about 2 years ago I built a purpose built PC with similar goals. I would say if everything you listed is within your budget you should be in a very good place with your rig. Good Luck

Upvote 0
Thanks guys for the good suggestions and offers for help ;-)

That Coolermaster case looks functional - I will see what alternatives are available locally - if none, that will be the one.

Regarding SDDs I am really covered with a big box full of 2.5" SSDs the have the same connection standard as the 2013 MacBook Pro (the last one available with full sized hard drive) - I believe it is eSATA (is that a thing?). Half of them are of the older 3G type, the other half the newer, faster 6G OWC type.

They were s…t expensive back when before Apple switched over to entirely custom format internal SSDs (of which I also have a bunch but I understand these are only good to be used in custom enclosures and not directly in a PC).

With the MacPro I am using external drives (a 4 unit farm of daisy chained Thunderbolt Raid drives + several additional TB + USB 3 drives).
I run only Assetto Corsa on the internal SSD and everything else within a Steam library on the external drives. This always worked without a hitch and I never experienced any performance issues due to using the external drives.

I wanted to do the same in a pinch with the PC build but I see it only comes with a single USB C and two USB 3 connector on the mainboard which is a bit disappointing :-( It looks like I have to drop in a few internal drives then (I also have a few boxes of decommissioned fast-ish 7200rpm drives which I plan to use for that if need be).

Are internal drives still connected as in the old days with those large ribbon connectors or are there different standards nowadays?

Rasmus - great advice there - I think I am sticking with the proposed CPU, I prefer to set up once, stresstest it and then never touch the mainboard + CPU ever again.
Thanks for the benchmark offer - I may come back to that offer once the shopping list is in final stage and I may still turn one way or another regarding a single GTX 1080 or lesser dual GPUs, whatever gives more bang and supports triple screens on identical connectors.

The current GPUs run at measly 975 core clock and 1350 memory clock at 3GB memory each.
I think a single GTX 1080 will outperform those two (and get rid of all the AMD driver and exotic setup issues to boot).

Upvote 0
First: do not go SLI! NEVER! The ONLY reason to go SLI is when you need more power than the currently available top card or you want to hold on to your beloved old card and wanna buy a second one so it doesn't feel lonely.
Performance and financial wise always go single GPU! No spikes, lags, problems or anything. SLI always sounds great but when you dig through some forums you clearly see to better sell/gift/keep it as backup your old one and get a new single card :)

SSDs:
SATA 3 or 6... I wouldn't bother if your SSD can do 200 or 600 MB/s. What gives you the nice performance boost is the rest of what makes an SSD different to a HDD!

A few images to give you 100% clarity about the connectors:

The "old" connectors. IDE flat cable + 4 pin power connector:
61gCpAvd9AL._SY355_.jpg

Current SATA connectors:
What's on the SSD/HDD side:
AMPH-MSSAFM-03-Amphenol-Micro-SATA-to-22p-SATA-Power-Cable-005.jpg

How it looks plugged in:
hdd_sata_connected2.jpg

To your Thunderbolt question:
How about buying a Thunderbold card? The Mainboard, if using a single GPU, should have enough slots for a little PCI-E card with Thunderbolt!
AlternateLinkAsYouUnderstandGerman

Only problem could be compatibility so better give ASUS a call if the latest chipset is also supported...
From the handbook:
"...The Thunderbolt 3-Port allows for up to 6 Thunderbolt devices in a Daisy-Chain-Configuration."

What I forgot in my post above:
AMD just presented their new generation of CPUs and the new nvidia cards may also come in June like they did in 2016.
Intel is just refurbishing their latest CPUs due to Spectre and Meltdown.
Also RAM and GPU prices are exploding... I bought my GTX 1070 in June 2016 for 500€ and it's now 650€ but first you'd need to find one!!

So my advice: maybe wait a little longer with building a new PC... If you can't wait, sure, get it now. It's always the same "should I wait or not"-misery with PC builds :D

Upvote 0
Hey Dirk, the above products & specs you have quoted will be more than ample to run AC on triples, or any other sim/game you throw at it for that matter:thumbsup:
Sounds like you already did your homework on this build, so I would say "go for it", as far as the SSD's are concerned as long as the SSD's you have are SATA connect and windows format you'll be golden mate. I run a Samsung EVO860 500Gb for my OS and other essential software, and use my old 1 TB HDD for all my modable games/sims/etc.
The new Gen mobo's have a purpose built connection on the board for M.2 socket 3 SSD's and the ROG Strix has 2 from what I read, so you have lots of options in that area;)
If you want we can have a chat on TS regarding your build, Ive been building PC's for 18yrs now, and compared to the old 486 days, building a PC today is a breeze:whistling:, PM me if ya want:)

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 387850

You’ve had some great advice on components, so I cant add anything of value to that! However, if you’re looking for a case then check out Fractal Design.

I’m a long time Mac user and when I built my PC late last year I wanted a really solid Apple-esque case in terms of build quality. I know it doesn’t add to the performance of the system (assuming adequate cooling) but it’s just something important to me!

Fractal Design checked all the boxes and I went for the Define Mini C. Couldn’t have been happier! Everything was perfectly drilled and aligned and the case was very well thought out for easy installation of components. Best of all it’s pure stealth black so no gawdy RGB or windowed sides for me ;)

Upvote 0
Thanks Rasmus!
Re. SLI: your description sounds letter by letter like the experience I have had over the last few years with an AMD Xfire setup - it just isn't worth the hassle.

I was hoping that the grass is greener on the other side (literally) but many thanks that you have cleared that up and burst that bubble from the start ;-)

No SLI it is then - so I could even downsize on the PSU to ~650W then for a more efficient and silent unit.

Also thanks for the hard driver connector cleanup - yes the stock of hard drives I have laying around are all of the current SATA type in 2.5", so I won't have to splurge on that - the issue with hard drives is that once they are decommissioned from the work machines and cycled through backup drive duty, they kind of end up in storage, unused. This is a great way of recycling those old drives ;-)

That's too bad to hear about new products on all fronts being expected this summer :-(
As I am going to stick with the base machine for the next few years it might be better to hold off those three months then. If I can get my current AMD driver issues sorted and get the bootcamp installation on the MacPro running again I may - if I can't and the missing out on racing is the result, I might just go ahead then …

Hey Andrew, thanks for the input! Let's talk PC parts next time in the hooligan club events - are you around to race the Porsche 917 @ Laguna Seca ? That will be a blast !!!

The new M.2 SSD format is completely new to me.
Is there any chance the propriety Apple internal SSD drives from the MacBook Pro range could be compatible with that? I have a few OEM drives lying around from SSD upgrades and using them in their USB 3 enclosure is really a waste (you can't remotely tap into the speed these are capable of).
They would be fantastic as boot drives if compatible with M.2.

Here is what they look like:
https://eshop.macsales.com/shop/ssd/owc/macbook-pro-retina-display/2012-2013

You’ve had some great advice on components, so I cant add anything of value to that! However, if you’re looking for a case then check out Fractal Design.

Those Fractal Design cases look indeed to be much nicer sorted in function than the Coolermaster ones. I second your comment about the strange light show people seem to like with their gaming PCs.
It reminds me a lot of this:
7e96ad38ee0.jpg

Upvote 0
These ssd slots are difficult.. There are different "keys" so you have e, b, m keys with the short row of pins being of different length. I couldn't find out which one the MacBook pro has... If you could count the pins on your existing ssd I could tell you if it would be plug and play with the new motherboard :)

EDIT:
Got myself up to date about the Intel hardware update regarding meltdown & spectre and they will be released in the second half of the year. Since private users are not really "endangered", you don't have to wait until then!
AMD will release their new Ryzen 2xxx series in April though so better wait and if it's only to wait for the expected price drop on the Intels. AMD is doing an awesome job but we need single thread performance for sims. Period.
If you play games like Witcher 3, Assassin's Creed: Origins, Battlefield 1 and other latest AAA games or you render a lot, the AMDs are a blast to have!

If you really really can't wait I'd say just wait until the release of Ryzen 2 in April and then get everything BUT the 1080!
Get a used 1060 or something to "throw away for the next gen or as backup" and then pre-order one of the custom designed 2070/80 in Summer.

You didn't reply regarding FreeSync/G-Sync. Do you have triple monitors already or got any plans regarding that? Once you played on either technology you can't without... The image is as fluent as it is with "vsync on" but you don't have any input lag at all and it also doesn't matter if you have slight drops at racestart or something like that.

AMD GPUs however seem to stick with the current ones until 2019 from the latest news.
You seem to have some serious money on your hands if you think about buying a gaming PC like this right now and while I have no experience on my own with the latest AMD GPUs, I only read that they are awesome. A lot higher power consumption but if that's not a big point for you, FreeSync will be golden and when you compare GTX 1080 + Triple G-Syncs to Vega64 + Triple FreeSyncs, you will know why I suggest to give them a look :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My only concern now is that if I also throw in my 2c worth, I'll just confuse the issue, but anyway here goes... ;)

Yep, definitely some sound advice you have there already. In fact the spec you outlined already looks very similar to my own recent upgrades.

Mobo -
The same Asus mobo was on my shortlist, but I eventually went instead for the Maximus X Hero, mainly for the additional back panel USB sockets, and partly for some of the overclocking-friendly features that I'd appreciated in my previous Maximus VI Hero. The choice of mobos even within Asus alone is bewildering, so I found their comparisons to be useful, e.g. https://www.asus.com/uk/Product-Compare/?products=BeYSpTIeDazuxz5A,klfkClhgxgVuMQ6D&b=2. The reason the extra USB ports were required was a result of running the combination of an OSW with separate pedals, shifter and wheel mounted buttons / LED's (4 USB's) plus Oculus Rift (a further 3 USB's), so that was all just sim related. Then add the other usual stuff (keyboard / mouse / 3D Vision emitter etc etc) and they're soon used up! I too wasn't bothered about flashing lights, but tbh seeing them peek through the case isn't so bad after all ;-)

GFX -
Agreed that the 1080 would be a sound choice. I was lucky enough though to find the Aorus Extreme 1080ti for what was essentially a normal (i.e. uninflated by miners!) price so I went for that. I also tend to use my components for a while, so felt the extra future-proofing was worthwhile.
Regarding gfx by the way, have you ever considered nvidia's 3D Vision? This is something I've been using for a few years now and when it works well, I absolutely love it (not all titles are supported). Before the Rift, I would play the racing sims in 3D, and as you might expect it literally adds a new dimension to the experience! There's a mod for AC to split the HUD into 2 separate depth planes, so I would have the bottom half relatively close (Sidekick etc) and the top half would be a bit further away. That way for example I could sit Helicorsa right on the end of the car's bonnet, where it was nicely in my eye's focal range, but not too distracting. Then of course if you do any other types of gaming, there are many many other games supported. The only downside to 3D vision is that it halves the usual framerate, this was another reason why the ti version of the 1080 was appealing. This is even more of a consideration of course when using 3 screens.
Either way for triples you'll need 3 display-port outputs.

CPU -
Yep, I have the same and am very happy with it. I bought it as part of an overclocked bundle (mobo / CPU / RAM), so it runs out of the box at 4.8ghz with no messing around. Also as a result it's fully guaranteed to run at that speed and be completely stable to boot. Any issues, it's covered.
I graduated from a 4770k I7 which itself was no slouch, but using the Rift, the CPU was still proving to be the main bottleneck in the system, particularly with Assetto Corsa (I might have vocalised my frustration with this once or twice, hence Rasmus' comment above ;))

Cooler -
- CPU cooler: perfect choice! I have the Thermaltake Le grand Macho. Nothing beats a big, silent, well built air cooler. @RainhamIron can sing you some songs about them vs aio water coolers :)
Haha, Rasmus again heard me moaning 'occasionally' (ahem!) about the racket my H80i all-in-one water cooler used to make in my previous system. OMG that thing could get so damn loud, a really horrible whining noise. I've since switched to exactly the one you mention, and again couldn't be happier with it. It was super easy to fit, the temps are great, and the peace and quiet is pure bliss!! :p
My only warning is that it is huuuge, so you need to make sure it fits in your case! Also as Rasmus correctly pointed out, it'll help if your RAM is relatively low profile so the CPU fan fits where it should. With my previous system, the RAM was quite large so I had to configure the fans in a 'pull' configuration rather than 'push'. Worked fine, but something to consider. Besides the layout of new Asus board meant that the other CPU fan wouldn't fit in the 'pull' config, luckily the new RAM was smaller so I could still use both fans...

PSU -
I still use the 850w Corsair that I bought 5 years ago, and it's still doing the biz. Before the 1080ti, I was using two quite power-hungry GTX780's in SLI, hence the need for plenty of grunt. I bought a 750w Seasonic for my secondary PC, again around 4-5 years ago, and again it's been faultless. Seasonic seemed to have a very good reputation, so yes I would be very comfortable indeed with your choice.

Case -
Since buying the Siilverstone FT02 case 5 years ago, I must say I'm still a big fan of it. I love the slightly odd but perfectly logical 90 degree rotation of the motherboard. This not only means that you have natural vertical airflow (helped by 3 large fans in the bottom of the case), but also the sockets that normally hide at the back of your case are instead conveniently situated on top for easy access. You just have to ban people from placing glasses of water etc anywhere near the PC just in case!! Also btw it weighs a bloody ton :confused: http://www.silentpcreview.com/article1250-page1.html

AFAIK this case is no longer in production, but Silverstone do still make some with similar design features which I'm sure would be of similar top-notch build quality:
https://www.scan.co.uk/products/sil...with-window-90-degree-motherboard-mount-b?v=c
https://www.scan.co.uk/products/sil...ower-extended-atx-with-window-kit-w-o-psu?v=c
https://www.scan.co.uk/products/silverstone-fortress-sst-ft05b-black-mid-tower-atx-case?v=c

Otherwise the BeQuiet models recommended by Rasmus seem really good too, I just don't have experience with them personally.

RAM -
In short, 2x8gb of Corsair DDR4 or similar would be spot on. As mentioned earlier, just make sure it fits under your CPU cooler's fan!

SSD -
Anything of size 512gb or above is recommended. I also use a couple of 2gb HDD's for music / videos etc, and the majority of my game library. But anything I use regularly (such as AC), I install instead on the SSD as it does make a difference to load times.

Well I hope some of this is useful, hopefully you're still awake anyway :roflmao:
Let us know how you get on, and of course if you have any questions about any of this, just shout.

Happy building! :)

Upvote 0
These ssd slots are difficult.. There are different "keys" so you have e, b, m keys with the short row of pins being of different length. I couldn't find out which one the MacBook pro has... If you could count the pins on your existing ssd I could tell you if it would be plug and play with the new motherboard :)

EDIT:
Got myself up to date about the Intel hardware update regarding meltdown & spectre and they will be released in the second half of the year. Since private users are not really "endangered", you don't have to wait until then!
AMD will release their new Ryzen 2xxx series in April though so better wait and if it's only to wait for the expected price drop on the Intels. AMD is doing an awesome job but we need single thread performance for sims. Period.
If you play games like Witcher 3, Assassin's Creed: Origins, Battlefield 1 and other latest AAA games or you render a lot, the AMDs are a blast to have!

If you really really can't wait I'd say just wait until the release of Ryzen 2 in April and then get everything BUT the 1080!
Get a used 1060 or something to "throw away for the next gen or as backup" and then pre-order one of the custom designed 2070/80 in Summer.

You didn't reply regarding FreeSync/G-Sync. Do you have triple monitors already or got any plans regarding that? Once you played on either technology you can't without... The image is as fluent as it is with "vsync on" but you don't have any input lag at all and it also doesn't matter if you have slight drops at racestart or something like that.

AMD GPUs however seem to stick with the current ones until 2019 from the latest news.
You seem to have some serious money on your hands if you think about buying a gaming PC like this right now and while I have no experience on my own with the latest AMD GPUs, I only read that they are awesome. A lot higher power consumption but if that's not a big point for you, FreeSync will be golden and when you compare GTX 1080 + Triple G-Syncs to Vega64 + Triple FreeSyncs, you will know why I suggest to give them a look :)
Regarding the MacBook Pro custom SSD I have now informed myself better :-(

The SSDs I have flying around are of the 2012 MacBook Pro type (Apple's first generation custom internal SSDs deviating from the standard 2.5" drive format).

These are NOT directly compatible with the current M.2 standard

Apple then changed their custom design with the next gen MacBook Pro to a connector type that is similar (same ?) as the M.2 standard. I am not sure if these are plug and play as their form factor may differ but I don't have any of those as spares.

So: Apple SSDs ≠ M.2 in Asus ATX board

Re AMD CPUs and GPUs:
I will never ever, ever touch anything with the AMD name on it except it is part of a product where I have no choice (see Apple computers with AMD GPUs).
One of the major reasons I am going to build this PC is that I am so fed up with troubleshooting AMD driver incompatibilities (and it took me a loooong time to make that decision to have to build a specific Windows PC to begin with).

No AMD CPU, no AMD GPU, … ever.

Re GPU choice: I have unfortunately only the choice of buying a new GPU or a new GPU.
I understand the GPU prices to be highly inflated as of now but it looks like nothing but a 1080 at minimum will do, so a 1080 it will be.
I don't foresee the prices to normalize anytime soon as this whole bitcoin thing is just about to start so we better get used to have to pay for top of the range GPUs close to 2000 EUR a piece it seems. I am not willing to that though, hence a 1080 it is I guess.

Regarding the monitors I have three 27" Asus monitors which I run for a few years already. I am not going to replace those. They work just fine. Sure modern 144Hz panels or whatever is now current would be sweet to have but that would easily be another 3000 - 6000 EUR I suppose - not worth it.

I remember a few Windows revisions back (was it Win7 ?) and early AMD drivers there was a overclocking tool called RadeonMod (I believe) which had a unique sync feature which acted like Vsync yet could deviate from the fixed frequency to lower / higher FPS depending on GPU load.
That was the smoothest experience I ever had in Assetto Corsa.

With newer Windows revisions and AMD drivers this tool went unsupported and the feature is lost now. I recall the person who wrote that tweak tool back then is now part of the AMD company and some of his unique tweak algorithms have been incorporated in the newer driver revisions.

It doesn't matter though as I am through with AMD - I want the thing just to work, no twiddling. NVIDIA GPUs and certainly Intel CPUs promise that I suppose.

My only concern now is that if I also throw in my 2c worth, I'll just confuse the issue, but anyway here goes... ;)

Yep, definitely some sound advice you have there already. In fact the spec you outlined already looks very similar to my own recent upgrades.

Mobo -
The same Asus mobo was on my shortlist, but I eventually went instead for the Maximus X Hero, mainly for the additional back panel USB sockets, and partly for some of the overclocking-friendly features that I'd appreciated in my previous Maximus VI Hero. The choice of mobos even within Asus alone is bewildering, so I found their comparisons to be useful, e.g. https://www.asus.com/uk/Product-Compare/?products=BeYSpTIeDazuxz5A,klfkClhgxgVuMQ6D&b=2. The reason the extra USB ports were required was a result of running the combination of an OSW with separate pedals, shifter and wheel mounted buttons / LED's (4 USB's) plus Oculus Rift (a further 3 USB's), so that was all just sim related. Then add the other usual stuff (keyboard / mouse / 3D Vision emitter etc etc) and they're soon used up! I too wasn't bothered about flashing lights, but tbh seeing them peek through the case isn't so bad after all ;-)

GFX -
Agreed that the 1080 would be a sound choice. I was lucky enough though to find the Aorus Extreme 1080ti for what was essentially a normal (i.e. uninflated by miners!) price so I went for that. I also tend to use my components for a while, so felt the extra future-proofing was worthwhile.
Regarding gfx by the way, have you ever considered nvidia's 3D Vision? This is something I've been using for a few years now and when it works well, I absolutely love it (not all titles are supported). Before the Rift, I would play the racing sims in 3D, and as you might expect it literally adds a new dimension to the experience! There's a mod for AC to split the HUD into 2 separate depth planes, so I would have the bottom half relatively close (Sidekick etc) and the top half would be a bit further away. That way for example I could sit Helicorsa right on the end of the car's bonnet, where it was nicely in my eye's focal range, but not too distracting. Then of course if you do any other types of gaming, there are many many other games supported. The only downside to 3D vision is that it halves the usual framerate, this was another reason why the ti version of the 1080 was appealing. This is even more of a consideration of course when using 3 screens.
Either way for triples you'll need 3 display-port outputs.

CPU -
Yep, I have the same and am very happy with it. I bought it as part of an overclocked bundle (mobo / CPU / RAM), so it runs out of the box at 4.8ghz with no messing around. Also as a result it's fully guaranteed to run at that speed and be completely stable to boot. Any issues, it's covered.
I graduated from a 4770k I7 which itself was no slouch, but using the Rift, the CPU was still proving to be the main bottleneck in the system, particularly with Assetto Corsa (I might have vocalised my frustration with this once or twice, hence Rasmus' comment above ;))

Cooler -

Haha, Rasmus again heard me moaning 'occasionally' (ahem!) about the racket my H80i all-in-one water cooler used to make in my previous system. OMG that thing could get so damn loud, a really horrible whining noise. I've since switched to exactly the one you mention, and again couldn't be happier with it. It was super easy to fit, the temps are great, and the peace and quiet is pure bliss!! :p
My only warning is that it is huuuge, so you need to make sure it fits in your case! Also as Rasmus correctly pointed out, it'll help if your RAM is relatively low profile so the CPU fan fits where it should. With my previous system, the RAM was quite large so I had to configure the fans in a 'pull' configuration rather than 'push'. Worked fine, but something to consider. Besides the layout of new Asus board meant that the other CPU fan wouldn't fit in the 'pull' config, luckily the new RAM was smaller so I could still use both fans...

PSU -
I still use the 850w Corsair that I bought 5 years ago, and it's still doing the biz. Before the 1080ti, I was using two quite power-hungry GTX780's in SLI, hence the need for plenty of grunt. I bought a 750w Seasonic for my secondary PC, again around 4-5 years ago, and again it's been faultless. Seasonic seemed to have a very good reputation, so yes I would be very comfortable indeed with your choice.

Case -
Since buying the Siilverstone FT02 case 5 years ago, I must say I'm still a big fan of it. I love the slightly odd but perfectly logical 90 degree rotation of the motherboard. This not only means that you have natural vertical airflow (helped by 3 large fans in the bottom of the case), but also the sockets that normally hide at the back of your case are instead conveniently situated on top for easy access. You just have to ban people from placing glasses of water etc anywhere near the PC just in case!! Also btw it weighs a bloody ton :confused: http://www.silentpcreview.com/article1250-page1.html

AFAIK this case is no longer in production, but Silverstone do still make some with similar design features which I'm sure would be of similar top-notch build quality:
https://www.scan.co.uk/products/sil...with-window-90-degree-motherboard-mount-b?v=c
https://www.scan.co.uk/products/sil...ower-extended-atx-with-window-kit-w-o-psu?v=c
https://www.scan.co.uk/products/silverstone-fortress-sst-ft05b-black-mid-tower-atx-case?v=c

Otherwise the BeQuiet models recommended by Rasmus seem really good too, I just don't have experience with them personally.

RAM -
In short, 2x8gb of Corsair DDR4 or similar would be spot on. As mentioned earlier, just make sure it fits under your CPU cooler's fan!

SSD -
Anything of size 512gb or above is recommended. I also use a couple of 2gb HDD's for music / videos etc, and the majority of my game library. But anything I use regularly (such as AC), I install instead on the SSD as it does make a difference to load times.

Well I hope some of this is useful, hopefully you're still awake anyway :roflmao:
Let us know how you get on, and of course if you have any questions about any of this, just shout.

Happy building! :)

Wow Andy, thanks for the extra info on top - I am now thoroughly confused ;-)

Regarding the motherboard choice I only read in reviews of the choice I posted that this is one of the few that support out of the box to run the Intel CPU at their boost clock speed without any tweaking necessary.
If there is a better motherboard with better features and higher performance I am all ears.

My priority is: SOLID running without issues
The limited USB port of the board were not a priority (I was looking to fix this at first attempt by using the same powered USB hub I am using at the moment and if that doesn't work just adding a PCIe USB 3.1 card)

I seem to not be able to find PCIe USB 3.1 cards though with more than 4 ports and at any configuration the have at most two 10GBs streams all ports have to share - is this a limitation of the PCIe port?

The reason why I am asking is that I plan to use the same external RAID I am using now with the Mac Pro (6 TB + 4 USB 3 from which 2 TB ports are eaten up by two of the three screens - the third screen is using the HDMI port).

Having less ports for externals was one of the major downsides going to the PC - I was hoping to cope with that by a PCIe slot.

Is the PCIe to USB 3.1 expansion card the fastest way of expanding on a PC or are there faster ways? On Mac computers one would simply use a Thunderbolt port and daisy chain from there with the most speed demanding accessories being early in the chain.
On the MacBook Pro I use as my daily working machine I have one TB port hooked up to a TB hub and one to a 4K Eizo - the hub deals with TB RAIDs, CF and SD card readers, a DAC hooked to the stereo, a space mouse for CAD, a studio mic, charging stations for iOS devices and Suunto watches, …

Those two TB ports are impressive (and they are only TB2 ports, not the newer, faster TB3 as in the current MBP) and there is never an issue - I was hoping two USB 3.1 ports on a PCIe card could perform similar.

I always use bluetooth mice, keyboards and trackpads (from a saving USB port standpoint alone but mostly out of convenience).

Does the Maximus board have any better features re. overclocking than the one I choose above?
Is overclocking still a boot into Bios and twiddle with multipliers and voltages + using jumpers on the board affair as in the old times or are these now working from a tool booted to OS?

I rather stay conservative with the visuals - no plans ever of strapping a device to my head or playing with newfangled 3D modes ;-)
I love the way triple screens work (I would love if manufacturers would actually consider doing 5 screen setups as Kazunori Yamauchi back in the good old Granturismo days.

I was actually one of those guys who really had three Playstations setup to run Granturismo in proper triple screen setup (and it was working amazingly good, better back then then some of the current PC sims today) + I also had at the same time the same setup in Xbox for Forza (2 I believe).
That gear is still somewhere in storage - I have to dig it out, dust it off and see if it still works.

Good old fashioned triple screen it is.

Do the current generation of Asus GTX 1080 GPUs have any issues running triple screens with their different ports? On the MacPro I run two screens on TB ports (which essentially downgrade to act as mini display ports) and one screen on the HDMI port.
Would the same work on a Asus GTX 1080 or do I need to find a unicorn GPU that has three DP connectors (I imagine that's difficult)?

Re CPU - I have the feeling that the one choosen is the one to go - the 6 core Xeon on the MacPro never bottlenecked the system for sim racing even though it is so much lower clocked than the current gaming CPUs. I like a CPU that has some ooommmph so I never have to worry about it and once it is installed and running it stays there until the machine is retired.

Thanks a bunch for comments re CPU cooler - I wasn't aware space is such an issue and when Rasmus commented earlier about getting the low profile RAM I thought he was joking ;-)

I have these two points now marked red on the shopping list:
- check RAM size
- check space for CPU cooler in case

So it is now BeQuiet vs Fractal Design vs Coolermaster - I will see what's available locally and choose going from there. I wish someone would make one of these to fit PCs:

mac_pro_open.jpg

I will be using two of the OWC 240GB SSDs internally to start with.
My Assetto Corsa installation was in the end somewhere around 100 - 150 GB.
I had lot's of mods installed but was never really a hoarder, so that should be fine for starters.
All other sims as R3E, rF2, PC2, … I have already always run off an external drive and it worked fine (SSD inside a USB3 enclosure, attached to a USB3 port on the MacPro).
At some point should I get lazy, adding a large conventional HDD internally for that would make Sense I guess.

As it is fitting my Win10 installation bombed out completely on me - I have now a black screen reboot cycle with no way of booting back into the OS (not even safe mode reboot is working).
I might have to fast track this whole thing it seems after giving me a few days time for a break from all things PC, Microsoft and computer fiddling related.

Upvote 0
These are NOT directly compatible with the current M.2 standard
Sorry to hear that :( But hey, you got enough normal SSDs to have a good start :)

One of the major reasons I am going to build this PC is that I am so fed up with troubleshooting AMD driver incompatibilities (and it took me a loooong time to make that decision to have to build a specific Windows PC to begin with
Hehe yeah I totally get that! I think though that the AMD drivers you know have nothing in common with the current gaming drivers AMD worked very hard on to beat nvidia. :p But feelings are feelings and I totally get that you can't go over them and don't even want to!
I have unfortunately only the choice of buying a new GPU
Then I think you should consider getting a TI as it has 30-40% more power than a standard 1080. The cost/power ratio is worse for sure but you have triples, you don't wanna upgrade for a few years and therefore I think you should get the more power now as you then won't have to wait or swap or whatever and be safe. I tell you, the standard 1080 will struggle at some point. With the 1080ti you won't really have to tweak graphic settings for quite some time! :)
Regarding the monitors I have three 27" Asus monitors[...]
I remember a few Windows revisions back (was it Win7 ?) and early AMD drivers there was a overclocking tool called RadeonMod (I believe) which had a unique sync feature which acted like Vsync yet could deviate from the fixed frequency to lower / higher FPS depending on GPU load.
That was the smoothest experience I ever had in Assetto Corsa.
Very interesting... afaik you just enabled FreeSync then. Could you tell us which Asus monitors you have exactly? I know you want nvidia but if you happen to have FreeSync ready screens already... It would be highly stupid not to check the specs there!
NVIDIA GPUs and certainly Intel CPUs promise that I suppose.
Well CPU isn't a thing to think about. You check single thread and multithread performance and that's it. The current generations are brilliant and easy no matter of Intel or AMD. Only overclocking might be simpler and more straight forward on an Intel CPU.
GPU however: drivers seem to be both perfectly fine but let me tell you about nvidia:
- geforce experience... You like Win 10 auto-driver-update, windows updates etc.? Not exactly that bad but it will auto-install at every driver update and create a desktop icon etc. If you click the wrong button it will mess with your graphic settings too.
- Oh you think you can run the "custom" installation then I have to tell you that the custom installation screws the installation completely.. Sometimes I can't access the driver menu anymore, then DSR stops working. After a reinstall the sounddriver is missing... Yeah it's fun sometimes. My record is 12x reinstalling the nvidia driver until everything worked fine again. This crap started 2 years ago when nvidia thought they'd need to be cool and fancy with some mainstream features and new designs...

Overall it's a smooth experience though. I just don't login to geforce experience and download new drivers manually and run the auto-update. No problems over the last 6 months :)
With multi-monitors you will run into some bugs though so it might be needed to unplug all but one screen and run a re-install sometimes.
If there is a better motherboard with better features and higher performance I am all ears.
That's Andy's job to answer I think :p
Is overclocking still a boot into Bios and twiddle with multipliers and voltages + using jumpers on the board affair as in the old times or are these now working from a tool booted to OS?
Well BIOS: yes ; Multiplier: yes ; Voltages: yes although Intel + a good MoBo can do everything automatically.
Jumpers: hell no!
You just go into the bios, change a few things accordingly to a nice guide and then raise the multiplier slightly while limiting the maximum core voltage and that's it. Most Intel CPUs run fine at higher clock speeds with the same voltage. Free extra performance :)
Do the current generation of Asus GTX 1080 GPUs have any issues running triple screens with their different ports?
I quote from Tom's Hardware Forums:

"Its not an issue for surround, as long as the monitors do not require more bandwidth than HDMI/DVI is capable of.
If you're running 3x 1080p@60hz monitors, no issues.
If you're running 3x 1440p@144hz monitors, then you will have problem.
"

Re CPU - I have the feeling that the one choosen is the one to go
Yep, think so too :) Just wait until April when the AMD's are released. Or you don't care as it's purely speculative if and when the Intel prizes will drop..
Thanks a bunch for comments re CPU cooler - I wasn't aware space is such an issue and when Rasmus commented earlier about getting the low profile RAM I thought he was joking ;-)
Not joking at all! Have a look ;)
Noctua2-620x510.jpg

So it is now BeQuiet vs Fractal Design vs Coolermaster - I will see what's available locally and choose going from there. I wish someone would make one of these to fit PCs:
Sounds like a plan :)
As it is fitting my Win10 installation bombed out completely on me - I have now a black screen reboot cycle with no way of booting back into the OS (not even safe mode reboot is working).
Wow.. don't we all love Win 10? :O_o::rolleyes:
I have dual boot with Win 7 / 10 and I disabled all that fastboot crap. Bios -> boot menu -> windows of my choice it is and always will be! One Windows dies on me? Take the other one and at least be able to do most things while figuring out when you want to attack the other problem.
Can only recommend to do the same when you get your PC! Install Win 7 first though!

Upvote 0
Sorry to hear that :( But hey, you got enough normal SSDs to have a good start :)

Hehe yeah I totally get that! I think though that the AMD drivers you know have nothing in common with the current gaming drivers AMD worked very hard on to beat nvidia. :p But feelings are feelings and I totally get that you can't go over them and don't even want to!

Then I think you should consider getting a TI as it has 30-40% more power than a standard 1080. The cost/power ratio is worse for sure but you have triples, you don't wanna upgrade for a few years and therefore I think you should get the more power now as you then won't have to wait or swap or whatever and be safe. I tell you, the standard 1080 will struggle at some point. With the 1080ti you won't really have to tweak graphic settings for quite some time! :)

Very interesting... afaik you just enabled FreeSync then. Could you tell us which Asus monitors you have exactly? I know you want nvidia but if you happen to have FreeSync ready screens already... It would be highly stupid not to check the specs there!

Well CPU isn't a thing to think about. You check single thread and multithread performance and that's it. The current generations are brilliant and easy no matter of Intel or AMD. Only overclocking might be simpler and more straight forward on an Intel CPU.
GPU however: drivers seem to be both perfectly fine but let me tell you about nvidia:
- geforce experience... You like Win 10 auto-driver-update, windows updates etc.? Not exactly that bad but it will auto-install at every driver update and create a desktop icon etc. If you click the wrong button it will mess with your graphic settings too.
- Oh you think you can run the "custom" installation then I have to tell you that the custom installation screws the installation completely.. Sometimes I can't access the driver menu anymore, then DSR stops working. After a reinstall the sounddriver is missing... Yeah it's fun sometimes. My record is 12x reinstalling the nvidia driver until everything worked fine again. This crap started 2 years ago when nvidia thought they'd need to be cool and fancy with some mainstream features and new designs...

Overall it's a smooth experience though. I just don't login to geforce experience and download new drivers manually and run the auto-update. No problems over the last 6 months :)
With multi-monitors you will run into some bugs though so it might be needed to unplug all but one screen and run a re-install sometimes.

That's Andy's job to answer I think :p

Well BIOS: yes ; Multiplier: yes ; Voltages: yes although Intel + a good MoBo can do everything automatically.
Jumpers: hell no!
You just go into the bios, change a few things accordingly to a nice guide and then raise the multiplier slightly while limiting the maximum core voltage and that's it. Most Intel CPUs run fine at higher clock speeds with the same voltage. Free extra performance :)

I quote from Tom's Hardware Forums:

"Its not an issue for surround, as long as the monitors do not require more bandwidth than HDMI/DVI is capable of.
If you're running 3x 1080p@60hz monitors, no issues.
If you're running 3x 1440p@144hz monitors, then you will have problem.
"

Yep, think so too :) Just wait until April when the AMD's are released. Or you don't care as it's purely speculative if and when the Intel prizes will drop..

Not joking at all! Have a look ;)
Noctua2-620x510.jpg

Sounds like a plan :)

Wow.. don't we all love Win 10? :O_o::rolleyes:
I have dual boot with Win 7 / 10 and I disabled all that fastboot crap. Bios -> boot menu -> windows of my choice it is and always will be! One Windows dies on me? Take the other one and at least be able to do most things while figuring out when you want to attack the other problem.
Can only recommend to do the same when you get your PC! Install Win 7 first though!

HOLY NUCLEAR POWER PLANT GAS TURBINE GENERATOR JESUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had NO IDEA !!!!
How is this contraption NOT destroying the mainboard over time?
Does it need a steel concrete foundation to be cast to anchor it to?
Does it come with a crane on delivery to heave it into the apartment building?
Will the floor be strong enough or will I risk what happened to the other guy who installed one of these coolers in his PC:
3610289A00000578-0-image-a-60_1467975315583.jpg

How do you access the RAM? You have to uninstall the entire heatsink to get to the RAM slots?

Do you think this crane will do or should I upgrade to a bigger one to install that CPU cooler:
cms-image-000001988.jpg

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING ???

The screens are these Asus VE276 (it seems they came with several different designations special to the Asian market only - I am not sure they were available in Europe / US).

They are 1080 screens and run at 60Hz (I believe).

Your description of auto update installers sounds annoying.
AMD drivers also offer that feature but of course I always had that off.
My philosophy with GPU drivers has always been DON'T TOUCH IT IF IT RUNS!

The issues I had though were that they never really ran. With Assetto Corsa I found after a long time and experiments a nicely stable configuration … until Win10 came along that is and Windows auto updates ruined EVERYTHING (main reason why I cannot race for a while now and suffer from these horrible flicker issues - AMD driver related known issue).

I figured building a simple and straight forward machine with a single non-AMD GPU will get a handle on the troubleshooting and computer fiddling time wasting.

Re Win10 - I hate it since its release it was only trouble and does to this day consistently self destruct with ever single major auto update it does all by itself.

I am a realist though and do understand that Win7 is slotted very soon to loose official support.
The Microsoft Windows solution historically always has been to make sure that one has plenty of vaseline handy, you just cannot prevent to get … you can only be prepared to make it less painful.
I hate Microsoft products.

I introduce to you:
Buck, the Windows 10 of nurses:
big_1436387489_image.jpg

Kill%2BBill18.jpg

Upvote 0
How do you access the RAM? You have to uninstall the entire heatsink to get to the RAM slots?
Don't think so, just take off the first fan and you should be able to get to them. But I never took off my RAM in 8 years :p
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING ???
Probably this:
tenor.gif

The screens are these Asus VE276.
They are 1080 screens and run at 60Hz
Yes they are. No freesync too. I googled a bit and I found some threads about the freesync hack! I think with your new setup and just vsync on, prerendered frames to 1 (for less input lag) you should get very happy :)
I introduce to you:
Buck, the Windows 10 of nurses:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I can just say: stick to Win 7... Who cares if it's not supported any longer... ON YOUR GAMING RIG!
You can dual boot to Win 10 every now and then to check if it's still running when you update it. I just upgraded my Surface Pro 3 for uni to Win 10 from 8.1 and it's running flawlessly now!
When I tried Win 10 last year the hibernate and standby were bugged as hell and my battery drained to 0% over night. Now it runs longer than it did on 8.1.
When Win 7 gets dropped, Win 10 will run smoothly I think :)

Upvote 0
In general use Win10 works ok - no crashes or freezes, just the plethora of very weird and un-user-friendly UI design decisions that are so … Windows-like.

The major issue (and really only big issue) is that Win10 does have the autoupdate function enforced which will enforce updates that mess with graphics card drivers.
IE: the last so called "feature update" installed itself and messed up my painfully installed and tweaked AMD GPU drivers which took me weeks to get rid of the infamous AMD multi monitor screen flickering.
After having been forced to reinstall AMD drivers I was not able to get rid of the flicker any longer and have missed out on several club racing events ever since. Ask the hooligans how a frustrated driver re-installing German sounds on Teamspeak - they know all about it ;-)

Tariq has pointed me to a very computer scientific, elaborate way of using administrative group rules to avoid auto updates - I didn't have a chance yet to get there.

I wish Bill Gates would have become a math teacher instead of terrorizing the world with Windows.

giphy.gif

Upvote 0
JACKPOT !!!

IMG_7739-iPhone 6s Plus-.jpg

Found a shop that ticked most boxes with the main components AND most importantly had a choice of 1080s in stock !
I ended up with a bit of a confusion - apparently Asus makes several versions of the "1080Ti".
On the shelf is a sole 1080Ti OC which was a bit lower priced than the one I ended up with (non OC).
The computer even came pre built by the shop, I just have to find some time to drop in a couple of SSDs and do the system migration out of a dead Windows installation onto fresh drives.

That will take some time and I hope to be up and running the club events soon again ;-)

A few items from the wish list were impossible to get all in one basket from one vendor, so I ended up making compromises.

I got a case from CoolerMaster instead of the nicer looking Fractal cases (just not available in the local shops) and I had to drop the HUMONGOUS CPU cooler in favor for a CoolerMaster item.
This shop had only Corsair PSUs, so I got that 850W PSU you see here on the shelf - is it any good?
I went for the 850W as it allows to add a second GPU and some headroom should I ever find myself accidentally ordering one in a drunk stupor and think it's a good idea to play the multi GPU game ever again (I don't!).
It was also not possible to go with the 16GB RAM as planned as the smaller Kingston sticks were just not available in only 2x8 GB packs (I wanted that 3600 kind), so it's now 32GB - a bit more future proofing right here.
Once that machine is up and running, I will weld the case shut and never open it again until its retirement - I had enough PC fiddling for a lifetime over the last few weeks.

Anybody has any insight on those different Asus 1080Ti versions? I have no clue on that one, a real mystery to me, really.

A BIIIIG THANK YOU GUYS for all the help to talk sense about PCs for this old guy here ;-)
You are THE BEST !!!

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 387850

Kudos for buying locally! I’d be hard pressed to find anywhere within a significant radius that stocked decent components!

I can’t answer for the 1080, but my 1060 came in a baffling array of options as well. Usually you get a stock version, then an OC (factory overclocked) version and usually something like a SC (“superclocked”). There’s usually very little real world difference and you should be able to overclock the stock card if you wish. Sometimes the OC or SC versions come with better cooling to support the overclocking but I think that’s about it!

Enjoy and see you on the track soon!

Upvote 0
Thanks for the hint Jon ;-)
It turns out that the "OC" version is the better GPU and sells usually here at about 130 EUR higher than the regular 1080 Ti that I ended up with.
The reason why I ended up paying a little more for the regular 1080 Ti than the OC the shop offered me was that I bought a brand new sealed regular 1080 Ti. The lower priced OC offer (the one in the picture above) was an opened product, offered at a discount.
The OC version runs out of the box at ~ 80MHz higher clock speeds - that difference is indistinguishable with Assetto Corsa (ask me how I know, having done the squeeze 5MHz more game with the two AMD GPUs for years).
General consensus seems to be that both GPUs end up in about the same stable overclocking speeds when pushed.

It's all good, I am very happy so far.

Now I am downloading the latest Win 10 ISO and prepping a boot SSD.
I just saw a comment in the Assetto Corsa DRM revival mod thread - I may be up and running just in time for the release - may the Porsche 935s descent into Shanghai - #LetsWakeTheNeighbors !!!

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back