Need help with Smart Mirror app

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've installed CM, custom shaders patch and SOL.

I want to try out the Smart Mirror, so I've watched the YouTube guide from Highness and also read his guide here: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...p-by-custom-shaders-patch-setup-guide.164700/

It seems I don't have the Smart Mirror files installed as it is not listed in the Assetto Corsa-Apps-Activated apps list. From what I can gather, I need to go to GitHub to obtain and install the files required.

Can anyone give a noobs guide with some links on how I can get this all working. I've found the link to the files and downloaded a zip file...

Capture 01.JPG

Do I drag the whole zip into CM and let it do it's thing or do I only want the AccExtMirrors part?

All a bit over my head to be honest :O_o:

If I drag the zipped file into CM it does give me the choice to install the additional apps but I'm not sure if I can just choose the shaders extension mirrors app or whether they are packaged together as they rely on each other to function correctly?

Install.JPG

The way CM automatically installs things for you is really helpful and has given me an additional question out of curiosity...

Is there a way to uninstall a add on that you don't like/use via CM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%