Sounds Need help with RPM limiters and FMOD!

So my problem is I'm making an f1 sound and I want the rev limiter to sound on decelleration as the car is slowing up to a corner like how it's represented in the video:

However, when I implement it in FMOD I can't get it to trigger at the correct time. So far it is triggered in the RPM range of 4k - 14k and if the throttle position is 0 - 0.10. I tried adding another parameter to the engine_int called drivetrain_speed but that didn't work the way it does in the transmission event. Is there a way to add another parameter and or event in FMOD so it works in game? If I could make another custom event with parameters ingame that'd probably solve alot of my issues

I'm no expert and just starting to learn sound modding... But can't you change the "triggers" in "sounds.ini" of the car? Like the backfire trigger. Hope you figure it out, i'm fighting to just add a turbo sound xD

Ps: I find it really, sorry i meant insanely! hard to find tutorials and help for modding on assetto. And the ones that seem to know the most, don't seem to want to share their knowledge.
I ended up "working my way" to get some people to send me some really good tutorials but with private links, not visible on youtube if you search for them. So they are out there, just being hidden by the creators for some reason... There might be one for you somewhere hidden. Sadly.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back