Need Help with CSP Crashing AC

CSP & SOL working perfectly for months.
Next day AC crashes - nothing I have tried can fix the situation except deleting/uninstalling CSP and SOL.
Tried fresh AC install, all versions of CSP, all versions of SOL, fresh install of Content Manager, Different Nvidia drivers, nothing changes AC from crashing/freezing.
Nvidia video card works perfectly on the same computer with ACC and all others except AC.
Same type Nvidia video card on my other computer works with AC & SOL & CSP - no issues!
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• custom_shaders_patch.log.txt
    80.6 KB · Views: 913
  • log.txt
    232.6 KB · Views: 444
I'm having a similar problem, and tried most of the same solutions - did you try running the game without post-processing enabled? Mine works just fine when it's turned off. But it looks ugly. I started a new thread about it above.

I'm having a similar problem, and tried most of the same solutions - did you try running the game without post-processing enabled? Mine works just fine when it's turned off. But it looks ugly. I started a new thread about it above.
Yes, I can run the game without post-processing enabled - but should be able to run CSP. Very frustrating.

Sounds like we are having the same problem. Did you move your assetto corsa folder off of your main drive?

I've finally decided a clean re-install of everything, from Steam on down, is the only solution. I'm going to keep my content folder so I don't have to re-download all of my car and track mods, but everything else is going to have to start from scratch.

Yes, I can run the game without post-processing enabled - but should be able to run CSP. Very frustrating.

So, as I said above, I deleted everything and started over from scratch. I put aside my old content folder, Documents/AC folder, and Appdata/Local/AC Content Manager folder. Then uninstalled everything - CM, CSP, Sol, AC, and Steam, and deleted all the remaining folders. Started over reinstalling everything, and put my tracks and cars, and some of my presets (the ones I wanted to keep) back in their respective folders. So far everything is working smoothly.

My only guess is that when I reinstalled Steam and AC the first time after my Windows reinstall, I accidentally reinstalled AC to the C:/ drive, when I had intended to install it to my H:/ (games) drive. Since I hadn't deleted all the stuff on H, there were two sets of files and they were conflicting with each other.

I finally know the solution for KLGShader / 2dtextures, it has nothing to do with reinstalling the game, the problem is with WeatherFX in CSP if you disable CSP it will work knowing the problem is just there

In order to fix that: make sure all Sol Apps are on Use the recommended CSP version Go to settings/assetto corsa/video and make sure Post Processing is enabled and use the default ppfilter for no risk

I hope that fixes it.

1690719374267.png
help pls

If I back my CSP all the way back to 0.1.76 it works everything else crashes what is going on with this thing?

Resolved: It was leftover files from Fraps which I used to use for frame rates. Had to get rid of all the leftover files in the Packages folder then reload everything. Works great now. Using Riva tuner now for frame rates on my sensor panel.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years