need help with Content Manager issue

Dirk Steffen

Porsche Factory Jackass™
Premium
Since today out of nowhere Content Manger has an issue:

- I cannot launch the Content Manger Showroom any longer
- Launching the Kunos Showroom out of Content Manager also does not work any longer

When trying to launch the CM showroom (in order to update car previews) I receive this message:

Capture.JPG

I can find the same message and more info also in the CM log file:

Here is an excerpt:
"
22:41:37.626: • [CustomShowroomWrapper:118] StartAsyncInner(): Can’t start Custom Showroom:
SlimDX.Direct3D11.Direct3D11Exception: ERROR_MOD_NOT_FOUND: n/a (-2147024770)
at SlimDX.Result.Throw[T](Object dataKey, Object dataValue)
at SlimDX.Result.Record[T](Int32 hr, Boolean failed, Object dataKey, Object dataValue)
at SlimDX.Direct3D11.Device.CreateWithSwapChain(Adapter adapter, DriverType driverType, DeviceCreationFlags flags, FeatureLevel[] featureLevels, SwapChainDescription swapChainDescription, Device& device, SwapChain& swapChain)
at AcTools.Render.Base.BaseRenderer.Initialize(IntPtr outputHandle)
at AcTools.Render.Wrapper.FormWrapperBase..ctor(BaseRenderer renderer, String title, Int32 width, Int32 height)
at AcTools.Render.Wrapper.FormWrapperMouseBase..ctor(BaseRenderer renderer, String title, Int32 width, Int32 height)
at AcTools.Render.Wrapper.LiteShowroomFormWrapper..ctor(ForwardKn5ObjectRenderer renderer, String title, Int32 width, Int32 height)
at AcManager.CustomShowroom.LiteShowroomFormWrapperWithTools..ctor(ToolsKn5ObjectRenderer renderer, CarObject car, String skinId, String presetFilename)
at AcManager.CustomShowroom.CustomShowroomWrapper.<StartAsyncInner>d__4.MoveNext()
22:41:42.321: … [Superintendent:56] UnsavedChanges(): "

I have no idea what to do here.
I reinstalled Content Manager from the latest built.
I deleted the the CM folder in user / ACtools / ...

It all fails.

Prior to the issue appearing everything worked beautifully without an issue.
I did not make any changes to CM or Assetto Corsa between this morning (when everything still worked) and now.

Does anyone have an idea what could be the cause of this issue?

EDIT: This issue happens regardless of the car chosen - Kunos and mod cars alike cause the same issue. Also the Kunos standard showroom cannot be launched through CM any longer.

Do you use the "non-tested versions" of CM? I'm asking because I don't and I had no update today nor do I have the issues you describe. You can find this option in Settings - Content Manager - General.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back