Need Help with a VR Issue

I got ACC to load and run from Steam (using the ACC (VR) option), but the menu "screen" is way low between my feet. It's as if I'm sitting above the ceiling of the pits, and the menu "screen" is where it should be - about eye level inside the pits.

I probably need to set/center my VR view in ACC. Can someone tell me how that's done?

FWIW, I'm using a Lenovo Explorer headset (WMR) and it's working fine in other sims such as AC, iRacing, RRE3 <knock wood>, and PC2.

Thanks!

On my screen the steam vr box is on the bottom of the screen, strange why yours is not. When the steam vr box is on screen click the steam vr tab and it will open a menu, scroll down to developer and click it, part way down you have direct mode, click on disable direct mode then close the box. See if that works.
If not then yes you might have to wait for a further update.

But these are the settings that I use and have no problems with it, so I cannot understand how it works with mine and not yours.
Anyhow good luck with it and hope you can sort it out.

Nope - No change. Thanks for all of the suggestions, though. On to other sims for now, I guess.

Assetto Corsa Competition VR .. info for all owners of VR windows mixed reality with problems in the menu in game .... (under the feet menu etc ...
Temporary solution awaiting Kunos updates:
Start the game, use one of your VR controllers, press the steamvr overlay button. Go to setting and click on reset seating position. Return to the game by clicking on the game icon at the bottom. Easier to do than to say Unfortunately it must be done every time but at least now it can be used in VR

Assetto Corsa Competition VR .. info for all owners of VR windows mixed reality with problems in the menu in game .... (under the feet menu etc ...
Temporary solution awaiting Kunos updates:
Start the game, use one of your VR controllers, press the steamvr overlay button. Go to setting and click on reset seating position. Return to the game by clicking on the game icon at the bottom. Easier to do than to say Unfortunately it must be done every time but at least now it can be used in VR
Thanks for this. But many of us WMR users own only the headset with no other VR controllers. Hence there's no way to access SteamVR Overlay (as far as I know). So, until Kunos provides a proper update we're still out of luck. :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 244 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 226 13.9%