Cars Need help texturing tires

So recently I've been getting into modding and I've been tinkering with a couple of wheel swaps. However recently I needed to create my own tires for a set of wheels. I was able to create the tire itself just fine however I cannot figure out how to texture/skin it as well as align the textures on the tire afterwards. I am using 3ds max 2021.

Any help would be appreciated.

i have the same question really- i have some tire images and rebranded them to provide some variety to the ETRC mod,

i saw the tire_etrc file in only one of the folder for the mod skins. and the text was backwards. (?!)

I made up a few other tires and have no idea where to place them or minimum size etc, i think it needs to be DDS files, and i am not sure where the motion blur file is or if i need it.

(similar question to the chassis color of trucks) only the DAF, and MAN and Scania S-way have the colorChassis.dds file to paint the frames, i figured that out last night, where are the others chassis color files, or the base mesh for radiator and front grill etc found

Attachments

• Tire pack.PNG
    Tire pack.PNG
    395.1 KB · Views: 50

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back