Need Help Sparco r383 Thrustmaster Wheel Add-Onn buttons are not working (some)

Hi i Just got a Sparco r383 from Thrustmaster and i connected it to my ts pc wheel base and basicly all buttons worked except the left paddle and the yellow button at the right side of the wheel i hope you guys can help me with this issue.

Hi i Just got a Sparco r383 from Thrustmaster and i connected it to my ts pc wheel base and basicly all buttons worked except the left paddle and the yellow button at the right side of the wheel i hope you guys can help me with this issue.
Did you solve the problem i have the exact same brand new wheel not working in the exact same manner

Upvote 0
I'm having the same issue here. Installed the latest firmware and everything, but it still has the wrong mapping. Any solutions to this?

Upvote 0
@FlickIT I just found out the solution. Go to the control panel and see what's the firmware you have installed in the base. If it's not firmware 9, then go to your start menu in Windows, look for the Thrustmaster FFB Racing Wheel folder, and then click "Firmware update". Click on the wheel base and then "Update". Should run perfectly once it finished updating.

Upvote 0
I know this is an old thread, but my R383 buttons aren't working at all. I updated to the latest firmware for the TX base and the original wheel buttons work fine, but the new Sparco r383 buttons do not work. The paddle shift buttons will not work either. They do not register in the control panel in windows 10. Please advise. Thanks.

Edit: The original wheel buttons don't work now either. Ever since I switched (installed) to the R383, on my wheel base (Thrustmaster TX servo), the buttons on both wheels now do not work. The buttons on the TX steering base work fine and I have all power indications.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back