F1 2011 Need Help on Race Starts

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I have no idea how to get a good start. Please help, I tried keeping up to the red dots, the full bar, and even overreving, but it still doesn't start nicely, losing me places.

I am using the same mod I think, I don't remember if it was yours Paul.

If I remember correctly, it has a 55 degree FOV forward, and an 85 degree FOV rearward as one choice. The other choice was stock FOV forward and aft (with the hud).

EDIT: Found it on my hard drive .....

If it is yours Paul, I hope you don't mind that I have just uploaded it to Gamefront, if anyone wants it .....

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21543272/F1 2011 - Cockpit HUD V2.zip

Whoops ..... Steve is using a PS3 ...... ah well, nevermind :)

I am using the same mod I think, I don't remember if it was yours Paul.

If I remember correctly, it has a 55 degree FOV forward, and an 85 degree FOV rearward as one choice. The other choice was stock FOV forward and aft (with the hud).

EDIT: Found it on my hard drive .....

If it is yours Paul, I hope you don't mind that I have just uploaded it to Gamefront, if anyone wants it .....

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21543272/F1 2011 - Cockpit HUD V2.zip

Whoops ..... Steve is using a PS3 ...... ah well, nevermind :)

Yeah it was mine. Had to do a v2 as lots of people then wanted the stock cockpit view with the wider FOV but no OSD (for the purists) - so I tweaked the original headcam settings and made a second file so both options were covered.

Nah go ahead and post it, its not really a rocket science mod, just a PITA to convert > edit > convert back every car camera file :D

Yeah it was mine. Had to do a v2 as lots of people then wanted the stock cockpit view with the wider FOV but no OSD (for the purists) - so I tweaked the original headcam settings and made a second file so both options were covered.

Nah go ahead and post it, its not really a rocket science mod, just a PITA to convert > edit > convert back every car camera file :D
Ahem, i would be one of those purists :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing