Need help installing Alpine 364 mod

I tried unzipping this and placing each of the files in the right places, but can't get the mod to work. I get to where the track selection screen is, but nothing shows the car selected, and the game pretty much freezes at that spot.
I dropped the files into the rFm folder, and under GameData theres the Vehicles, Sounds and Shared folder. Under Vehicles all I need to do is drop in the A364 folder correct? Then under Sounds do I just drop in the A364 Folder just like under Vehicles ?
Then theres the Shared Folder. Its this one thats a bit confusing. theres a Coreshaders file, does that replace the one already in the SCE folder? Also do I just copy all the files and place them in the Shared folder, along with opening the SRPL_ShaderPack folder and copying those files over as well ?
Now I don't use a FFB wheel, so can I just leave those files out?
Also not related but out of all the tracks downloaded, all worked great except Autopolis, which starts to load and then seems to hang up in the beginning.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Should I copy those folders first ? Just in case something goes wrong, then I can just put them back the same way again.
Thats why I wanted to manually put them in, so I would know exactly what changed. And I might learn a bit more about how to do it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%