Need help finding the right LEDs.

I'm setting out to build my first DIY sim wheel. I'm attempting to print and construct this Cosworth wheel. My problem is finding LEDs for this section.
VCK4DpC.png

I have found these LEDs, but I am unsure if I'm going to be able to wire them with a pro micro. If anyone is knowledgeable on how to do this or knows where to find that pattern of lights, please let me know. Thank you.

Hi, just noticed this post has gone unanswered.

The LED's you've linked to will work. They also include their own resistor so you don't need to worry about that. They will all link directly to an arduino (Or pro micro, nano, leonardo, duo etc.) but only Pro Micro and/or Leonardo will automatically set the board as an input device (A HID in windows). If you only used a standard arduino, you would need to program it further than what simhub will do in order for it to be seen as a HID (An input device such as the wheel).

Just make sure that you don't exceed 5v for any of the LED's, and use SimHub to set it all up and it will work a treat.

Would print the wiring schematic that simhub creates for you in order to program it so the lights work as you want them to (Rev gauge, flash when pit limiter on etc).

Hope this helps,

Inky

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years