Need help dd1 bumbstop

UPDATE: it seems that we need disable "soft lock" anyone confirm this? i will test later :)
Hi mates! Need your help!
Any setting I make in every car, when turn wheel to the max lock of any car, the wheel bump hard seems like hitting walls. How I change that?!? I think should be a parameter like bumbstop degree. Thanks!

Last edited:
Softlock in Assetto Corsa is just bad. Which is why the setting isn't in the standard game anymore. You can only activate it in the config files or in content manager.

You can lower the degrees in the wheelbase for each car but sadly this means re-calibrating the wheel in AC everytime you change the degree (or setting the degree directly in AC) to have the virtual wheel and real wheel synchronized.

Sadly the csw doesn't have a "Softlock" setting. When you reach the set degree, it will push against the wheel with the maximum you set for "FF" in the wheelbase.

The dd1 might have a Softlock setting since in theory it can be turned infinitely.
The simucube software has something like max degree, Softlock degree range, Softlock force so you can set anything between hitting a 20nm brickwall or turning into "pudding that becomes stronger".

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back