Need help buying the game

Hello everyone,

i'm a long time LFS user and would like to buy Game Stock Car to add a bit of variety to my hobby, love the physics and overall package of GSC.
Since Reiza Studios didn't answer to my mails i thought maybe you guys can help.

I'm living in Germany, does that mean i have to buy the game via international transfer or will a standard online transfer work? I would prefer to use the normal "immediate transfer" option on their website, since it's over 10 Euro cheaper than an international and i assume i would obtain the unlock code faster.

I do not have a credit card, nor did i ever use Moneybookers, so i assume a transfer is the best way to go!?

Thanks for your input,
J.Kostowski

Thank you, but when i click "payment method", there is no paypal option, only "skrill (moneybookers)" which i assume is something similiar?

EDIT: I just noticed the payment options vary depending on the country you choose, if i'm not mistaken that would mean i can choose every single option clickable!? Which would mean i can do a normal or "immediate" money transfer instead of an international i guess...

I guess i'll try after my mobile TAN arrives, thanks again.

Looking forward to some hot races, it's a great sim, hope i can keep up with you guys :)

EDIT: I used the Skrill (Moneybookers) option and not only was it very easy but i received my unlock code a few minutes later, so i'd recommend this method to anyone who is unsure how to buy it :)

Happy racing, see you on track!

Yes, i tried once through the Reiza website before i noticed there's a "sales" adress on the GSC site.
Maybe i should have tried out the payment methods first before distracting you from the 2012 update and other stuff you're working on ;)
As i said it was quite easy and i'm enjoying the game very much, shame there aren't more people driving it online (already working on getting a friend on board). But i need practice anyway.

Thanks, keep up the good work!

• Deleted member 130869

For ANYONE in Brazil, there's absolutely no excuse not to get the game. It's R$19,90! That price is extremely generous, considering how expensive new releases can be ($99 is very common) in Brazil.

Para qualquer brasileiro (no Brasil), não pense duas vezes antes de comprar o jogo. O preço nas lojas é ridiculamente baixo, mesmo quem não é fã de Stock Car (como eu, mas mesmo assim comprei meses atrás) tem que comprar o jogo para não apenas apoiar a Reiza, como também experimentar um produto de altíssima qualidade.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 331 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 462 39.2%