• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Need For Speed: SHIFT & SHIFT 2 Unleashed

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Shane Arsenault, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper

Ratings:
    +8,913
    I quite enjoy the AI in Shift 2 for the most part. They are a bit of a mare on the ovals but other than that give some decent racing. The F1 AI are as good as it gets at the moment. Legend AI in 2014 have given me the best races offline i've ever had in the my last two races at Hockenheim and Spa. I finished Spa sweating after 44 laps of real intense battle. I'm hoping that pCars have gone a step or two up from that though :thumbsup:

2. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper

Ratings:
    +8,913
    Thats why the pCars slider bar is the best option. Trying to fit everyone into the various levels is so difficult, i've just been lucky that the Legend AI in F1 are just about right for me this year.

3. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper

Ratings:
    +8,913
    I agree. The sound is what really pulls me into Shift 2 every time I get in the cockpit.. that last race at Dijon was a case in point. As soon as I started on that track for the first trime after a bit of a break from the game it blew me away again how immersive it is.

Despite being a few years old I tihnk it's still up there with the best on the 360.

I'm still happy to run some more races in it Michael but it will just have to be after i'm back from holiday :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts

Ratings:
    +1,234
    I was watching DarrenSRT from Inside Sim Racing drive an old SCCA Trans AM Mustang and the sound was the same as the GT40, with a Beautiful Purring V8 engine and transmission noise that just puts you in a mood to run continuous laps at any track.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper

Ratings:
    +8,913
    From what i have found so far this problem had been fixed in pCars. The cars weight seemed equal to me.

Last edited: May 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts

Ratings:
    +1,234
    yes, I've noticed that in the videos :thumbsup:

7. Zenon88

Zenon88

Ratings:
    +0
    Someone here that have a nfs shift and mods? Cant get it to work and need help :)

8. Zenon88

Zenon88

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello!
    Someone here that have a mods on his nfs shift? Cant get it to work and need help plz :))))

9. Andy_J

Andy_J
    I hate VR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ratings:
    +3,609
    What do you want exactly?

10. Hans Sluiter

Hans Sluiter

Ratings:
    +0
    http://nfs-game.com/

11. Zenon88

Zenon88

Ratings:
    +0
    unpacking all .bff files dosent work for mee, have read this treed http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?s=977eb74bf626e3b88779bb658d18c959&t=166542
    and tried Everything, it try to unpack from system 32 all the time, can someone help me, I have team vewer ore if someone send me all the extracted files, ore the hole game with extracted bff files :)
    And i dosent understand this: "3 Uncheck the "Read Only" property of the Shift folder"

I have win 8,1 and what i can see, a am administrator and have all the rights on the map???
    My language is Swedish so sorry for bad English.

12. Andy_J

Andy_J
    I hate VR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ratings:
    +3,609
    I think you'd be best to ask on the nogrip forum.

13. Zenon88

Zenon88

Ratings:
    +0
    I get it to work now, Can someone here get me a email adress to staff on nogrip forum? cant logg in no more and cant reset my password :/.

Mod-edit: try using their contact form under the help section pls

I found Another unrar program on nfs-game.com, that fix my problem, thanks for that link!
    What mods do u guys here use on nfs shift :) ????

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
  14. erli_96

erli_96

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everybody, does anyone still have the camera mods for Shift 2, particularly the one that allows you to remove the steering wheel? Apparently, nogripracing is down to my suprise, and I just reinstalled Shift 2 again in my new PC after 3 years of not playing. Please share it with me. Thanks :)

15. R&N

R&N

Ratings:
    +2
    is here maybe somebody that hase got the bp kraft skin for the corolla ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.