Need For Speed: SHIFT & SHIFT 2 Unleashed

heyy someone here knows how to edit the camera IGPHASEACTIVATE.bff file? reworked cameras mod has bugs that i would love to fix
you need to decompile the files with quickbms, after you found the cameras files and modify it, if you have the game unpacked you can put the files in its respective folder to test and change the files if needed

Hello for the 3 people on this thread, im here to say that i finally finish a "mod" for Shift 2 names patch 1.2, in the following link are a thread about this, and finally, I doubt that i will put the mod here because of the "incident" that the page did during the death of NGR, anyway here's the link

Last edited:
Could I persuade you to share which version of Windows you used to successfully install it?
And finally i found the first version that the cmd doesnt work as intended.
In win 11 when you try to open the unpacker or the ucp as admin, cmd opens it without the permits.
But if you open a clean cmd as an admin, and search there the files you can install the ucp and unpacker.
I write this as a sort of guide for those with win 11 and to ermo to ask if there is a solution for that

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%