• Deleted member 197115

I wish car upgrading was like previous games. Other than that It is a bit better than 2015 version and quite fun for me. But I still hope we get good street racing game with decent customizations wtih better arcade racing.
Was hoping Crew2 will be that, but it's not, was quite disappointed after playing beta, definitely off my list of future purchases.
Nothing beats FH3 at the moment, hopefully FH4 won't disappoint either.

I think I might buy Crew2, but not for the full price

yep, the card upgrade system for NFS is really bad idea, but visually it looks great so maybe the nextone could be a good one to buy
I would love to have something like Hot Pursuit, where I could again drive cop car as well

I was hoping Crew2 to be a better arcade racing game. Everyone joined beta say negative things about it, I hope they fixes issues till release.

I think EA will ditch the idea of upgrading since they are stopping lootboxes idea for gameplay and making them for visuals only.
I'm waiting for Underground 2 type gameplay with similar customizations plus cop chase, that's all. I don't need great story but good progression system.

Drift 19 2.jpg

A new and dedicated drifting simulation is set to release very soon - with Drift '19 recently appearing on Steam prior to release in early 2019.

"Drift19 is the first and only serious drifting simulator. If you love cars, noise of the engine and drifting as much as we do, there is no doubt this game is for you" is the rather bold statement made by developers ECC Games S.A on the Steam store page, and presents a very interesting prospect for virtual drift fans who have for a long time been overlooked by the major sim racing developers.

Ok, so a few of the top sim / racing games available today contain drift content, probably most prominent of which are Assetto Corsa and Automobilista, but in terms of a dedicated game focussed entirely on the world of drifting, sideways racing fans have been somewhat overlooked in the last few years - enter ECC Games and the upcoming new 'Drift 19' simulation.

Set to feature a nice mix of officially licenced content, the new title will of course focus on the drifting scene, however the developers have also included a rather significant portion of the game to the world of customisation, where players will have the ability to create and modify a wide selection of parts for their dream machine, even going so far as to be able to purchase a variety of different vehicles and perform upgrades and improvements.

Set to feature wheel support and multiplayer functionality right from day one, the title initially surfaced in 2017 and now looks to be at an advanced stage, so stay tuned for some more footage from the game in the coming weeks..

Drift 19 is set to release early 2019. Add the game to your Steam Wish List Here.

Drift 19 1.jpg
Drift 19 3.jpg
Drift 19 4.jpg
Drift 19 5.jpg
Drift 19 6.jpg

• Deleted member 151827

Nice! Just wish one of these devs would make a proper drag racing title! I guess thats another topic though.

drift 19 is my wishlist when i see it back then on steam it should be more balance then a lot of drift game on steam

being honest the drift is balance challenge and easy when its too much one or the other its game over

again being honest my wish is game like gran turismo but less load less content really most important include real track let me use game pad a tutorial will be nice

I'm more fond of racing than drifting, but I see there's a lot of people who likes it, so let's see if the devs can create something cool. Good luck ECC Games!

If the FFB and physics aren't as good as in AC, then being a "dedicated drifting sim" isn't worth much. Rather just slide cars in AC. But who knows... Graphics look good at least

If the FFB and physics aren't as good as in AC, then being a "dedicated drifting sim" isn't worth much. Rather just slide cars in AC. But who knows... Graphics look good at least

I agree. This is exactly how I felt about F1 2018. It was part of the winter steam sale so I thought okay I'll give it a go.
The UI seemed very clunky, I had issues with FOV, finally got it setup decently after 45 min just to realize F1 feels so much better in AC.
So I'm just cautious with these specialty games because it seems AC, rF2, AMS already do it all very well, if not better.
We'll see.

Last edited:
IMHO AC is not even that good at drifting: try the nissan silvia drift mod for RF2 or the tuned silvia for pCars2 and both drift a lot better than any car in AC

Pics 1 and 3 look very realistic. Pics 2 and 4 look terrible with all the post-processing "artistic" crap like faded colours and softening of the picture (pic 2), and mystical glowing headlights and way overdone DOF (pic 4).

Videogame developers need to stop relying on stupid post-processing. If they want to, for example, create better headlights, then they should work on the actual lighting itself rather than rely on gimmicky, fake, post-production effects like making windows and headlights look like they are glowing from radioactive plutonium 9.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back