It is weird how back in the days NFS1 started more as a sim(in comparison to other titles at that time) and "progressed" towards an absolute arcade childish game. It would actually be very interesting if it was a street racing sim, where car tuning(both performance and visual),cars and car physics are actually simulated properly.

Super awesome bro and other currently relevant popular terms of endearment.

I really enjoy how these games enable me to be the consumer I always wanted to be by buying products to look unique.

Wake me up when they remake The Need for Speed: SE , NFS 2: SE, or the king of all NFS: Porsche Unleashed.

This cute cops are robbers stuff with stanced out/wide body cars costing dumbass money that wont hold a candle to a proper autocross Miata around a "street circuit" is not my style.

Tell me again how you would like to race a bonkers looking VOLVO vs a :
Mclaren F1
F355
F50
Italdesign Nazca C12
Italdesign Cala - OG Gallardo, 4 seats
Ford Mustang Mach III Concept
Ford GT90 Concept
Isdera Commendatore 112i
Viper RT/10
OG Supra unmolested
Diablo
512TR
C4 ZR1
993 Turbo S
993 GT2
'98 GT1 Road Car
935 Moby Dick... Im tired so I'll stop, but if you dont get the picture.

EA Canada made the greatest NFS titles ever period. Spent a lot of my youth on those cars and titles. Remember the "showcases" for all the cars especially in TNFS when Road and Track narrated them. FML, I feel like a grandpa. The respect is gone.

Also I get it, times change, and that's fine, but they dont always change for the better. NFS 1,2,3,4,5 were the best and where NFS stops for a lot of ppl. These other titles are just pop culture IMHO.

Lemme guess:
- stupid brake2drift mechanics
- microtransactions infested
- generally broken and unrealistic physics even for an arcade game
- shіt soundtrack
- cringe af storyline

Hard pass.

LIve service with surprise mechanics and pay to win added one month after launch.......No thanks stuff EA.

Need for speed most wanted 2005 was the last Need for speed that was any good.

Wake me up when they remake The Need for Speed: SE , NFS 2: SE, or the king of all NFS: Porsche Unleashed.

This cute cops are robbers stuff with stanced out/wide body cars costing dumbass money that wont hold a candle to a proper autocross Miata around a "street circuit" is not my style.

Tell me again how you would like to race a bonkers looking VOLVO vs a :
Mclaren F1
F355
F50
Italdesign Nazca C12
Italdesign Cala - OG Gallardo, 4 seats
Ford Mustang Mach III Concept
Ford GT90 Concept
Isdera Commendatore 112i
Viper RT/10
OG Supra unmolested
Diablo
512TR
C4 ZR1
993 Turbo S
993 GT2
'98 GT1 Road Car
935 Moby Dick... Im tired so I'll stop, but if you dont get the picture.

EA Canada made the greatest NFS titles ever period. Spent a lot of my youth on those cars and titles. Remember the "showcases" for all the cars especially in TNFS when Road and Track narrated them. FML, I feel like a grandpa. The respect is gone.

Also I get it, times change, and that's fine, but they dont always change for the better. NFS 1,2,3,4,5 were the best and where NFS stops for a lot of ppl. These other titles are just pop culture IMHO.
I did enjoy this one a lot many moons ago: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Need_for_Speed:_Porsche_Unleashed...

Mate, I dedicated my after school life to this game. It made me buy a wheel to be competitive. Got the Logitech Wingman Formula Force then graduated to the Logitech MOMO. Ran both those wheels into the ground, both eventually faltered to wire connection issues.

Had a team in NFS PU, and it was my first foray into online racing with the EA Servers. Was top of the time charts with a lot of ppl back then, proud and fond memories.

Has better physics than any NFS game since.

Payback was maybe the worst driving game ever. Who believe this is any better?
The one before it was terrible too. Had very nice graphics (in part because everything was set at night, so it was baked lighting) and sounds though. Driving with a wheel was horrible, the live action cutscenes were maximum cringe, the cops were pushovers

Don't think Rivals was good either. Also by Ghost Games

Community: we do not want another NFS Payback we want underground 3
EA: the community really liked payback so we continued in this style loved by the community.

I have a feeling it will go a bit like like that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 289 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.3%