Need better GPU ??

I got this result when playing the game using AMD Phenom x4 955 & HD6850
MJOPaYg.jpg

Looks like GPU is run on its full 100% but CPU is just somewhere 70% each core so is that mean i should at least upgrade my GPU to gain better performance playing this game ??

No idea if this will help but I recently had (during a club race as is typical) a notification that pushed me out of the game - "Do you want to change the colour scheme to improve performance?"

Apparently this comes up when you're running the machine close to max as the Windows 7 Aero theme is rather resource heavy - I'd never had it before so I'll be disabling Aero and the notification next time I'm racing - easily worked out with Google Fu.

I'm running a i5 3570k @ 3.4GHz and a Asus GTX780 DirectCU II and 16GB RAM.

It's hugely annoying as it wrecks your race and I've never had it pop up before this weekend.

As said, no idea if it will help but hopefully it might free up some resources.

Reflections low-static could work better for your gpu. And it still looks good
Not quite sure what you mean here; I mean mine already set to LOW right ??

No idea if this will help but I recently had (during a club race as is typical) a notification that pushed me out of the game - "Do you want to change the colour scheme to improve performance?"

Apparently this comes up when you're running the machine close to max as the Windows 7 Aero theme is rather resource heavy - I'd never had it before so I'll be disabling Aero and the notification next time I'm racing - easily worked out with Google Fu.

I'm running a i5 3570k @ 3.4GHz and a Asus GTX780 DirectCU II and 16GB RAM.

It's hugely annoying as it wrecks your race and I've never had it pop up before this weekend.

As said, no idea if it will help but hopefully it might free up some resources.
Yeah i already set something like this to disable the theme and so on ->
JtImpeh.jpg

Later will play the game again with framerate limit to 62.5 or 66.7 .. lets hope it will make the game's graphic get stable at least a little bit.
But of course i know better solution is just get a new GPU ... i planning to get R9 270x :)

You set it to low-very low. There is another setting low-static. But if you are only concerned about gpu usage hitting 100% instead of fps loss, then just use a frame limiter and the gpu usage will have only the usage necessary related to your current video options. Higher the settings (typically car reflections quality), higher gpu usage will be.

You set it to low-very low. There is another setting low-static. But if you are only concerned about gpu usage hitting 100% instead of fps loss, then just use a frame limiter and the gpu usage will have only the usage necessary related to your current video options. Higher the settings (typically car reflections quality), higher gpu usage will be.
Ic i guess i get it now & its done.
V7grzfq.jpg

I guess may be i should just off the "Reflection Quality" to "Off" ya to ease my GPU somemore . Thanks for the suggestion :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.4%