Need advice for hardware buy

Hello,

after I ordered Triple Screen Setup (Sceen-Mounting and 3x AOC 27inch 1080p 144hz) the order will deliver in +/- 1 week.

I also need an Hardware Upgrade - because at 3x1080p I will get fps drops with my i5-4690 and 1060ti.

I want to buy an i5-10400F + Mainboard (+/- 250 EUR) and I need to get DDR4 RAM. I think DDR4-3000Mhz is enough right or what do you think ?

So...big Problem is: which GPU I should get ? At the moment you know that the good Graphiccards arent cheap.
I dont want high end. I think an 3060ti is enough for me - but no chance to get one - and not for an normal price.

Or should I take a look on AMD Setup ? Example Ryzen 5 3600 and and an 5700 XT ? But I think it will be too weak for Assetto Corsa Competizione on max settings on 3x1080p ?!

Thank you very much
Greetings from Germany

I think all cards would struggle with triple 1080p maxed out on ACC currently, I may be wrong of course.

I'm running a 2070 super with AOC 1080p 144hz and I've had to reduce a lot of settings to get it to run even with it locked to 60fps via Rivatuner

I would like to upgrade my card too but can't find 3000 series cards anywhere, at least for a normal price. Retailers and scalpers alike have ridiculous prices currently and I just can't justify it.
But the older 2000 series cards are selling for less now so maybe pick one of those up and get a 2070 super or 2080 if budget allows and you can find a good deal.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back